the sister switch. can it be done?

todobien

Jul 20, 2008
dear badpiece, i find myself in a bit of a bind. after over three years of courtship and considerable expense and labor chasing one very fine young dominicana, now i think i'm in love with her sister!! i don't want to get into too many details, but the girls are from a well known and successful family. i get along great with the parents and all the family. my question to you, badpiece, has the sister switch ever been successfully pulled off in the dominican republic. and if so, what technique would you use? is it impossible? should i share my thoughts with anyone associated with the family, the sister i now want perhaps? am i a pathetic dreamer that should give up my dream? HELP!!!!!

Reactions: Tamborista

pkaide1

Bronze
Aug 10, 2005
dear badpiece, i find myself in a bit of a bind. after over three years of courtship and considerable expense and labor chasing one very fine young dominicana, now i think i'm in love with her sister!! i don't want to get into too many details, but the girls are from a well known and successful family. i get along great with the parents and all the family. my question to you, badpiece, has the sister switch ever been successfully pulled off in the dominican republic. and if so, what technique would you use? is it impossible? should i share my thoughts with anyone associated with the family, the sister i now want perhaps? am i a pathetic dreamer that should give up my dream? HELP!!!!!

Go ahead and try and post back the result. It is going to be an excellent type of entertainment.

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
I know for a fact it can be done...as a matter of fact I know a guy in my hometown who went even further. He had been with his wife for about 10 years and had two kids when he started "courting" the youngest sister. Eventually got her pregnant and long story short he now lives with both of them...Yes this is for real.

Also in my hometown a very successful doctor whose wife died pretty young ended up marrying the younger sister.

I pulled it off when I was in my teenage years, but in my case being so young it wasn't any kind of serious relationships.

If you do pull it off you may be the first foreigner to do this...so I say go for it. What do you have to lose, but a couple of limbs...

Reactions: woofsback

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
If you do pull it off you may be the first foreigner to do this...

6p6o0i.gif
I CAN DO IT​
WOMEN CAN'T RESIST ME, I'M THE COMPLETE PACKAGE.......

B in Santiago

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
dear badpiece, i find myself in a bit of a bind. after over three years of courtship and considerable expense and labor chasing one very fine young dominicana, now i think i'm in love with her sister!!!!!

I would've thought the good Dr. would have jumped all over this one.

Thinking of wasting "over three years" of chasing one sister just to throw it all away going after the other? What a waste. Marry the one and let her tell her sister how great you are. Have a bunch of bambinos and make her an auntie. She will show you much appreciation once you've cemented your place as a reliable family member. Any other move on your part is doomed to failure after all I'm sure that after a life time of hand me downs one more is the last thing she's thinking about but a ride on big sister's bike? That's a whole different story. Then slap yourself back to reality and hope that they never get into another argument again.

Hell Yeah it can be done!!!! You need to feel out the other sister to see how receptive she is to this, be cautious in how you approach this. Take it slow and you should have success especially if your current girl talks highly of you. You can keep both if you play your cards right and the sister can be your Cunada con derechos!!!! I have personally enjoyed several of these relationships, they can be fun and a little hairy at times, but you only live once.

Taino808

Bronze
Oct 10, 2010
Hell Yeah it can be done!!!! You need to feel out the other sister to see how receptive she is to this, be cautious in how you approach this. Take it slow and you should have success especially if your current girl talks highly of you. You can keep both if you play your cards right and the sister can be your Cunada con derechos!!!! I have personally enjoyed several of these relationships, they can be fun and a little hairy at times, but you only live once.

Baaaaad advice, trust me on that one, I?m speaking from personal experiance. But then again......I?m not Dr. Badpiece:ermm:

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com

But if you got the wrong sisters you might not live long;)

E

engineerfg

I think I saw a movie like this once...

anyways, bottom line, don't procreate with both of them, as your kids will call their brothers / cousins and vice versa!

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
Wise words......

I still think he needs to get help.

Maybe a tryst with twins would help him to sort things out. Reminds me of my very first time in the D.R. when I told a young Lady who had been flirting with me at the pool that she was too young for me (18). She called her 20 year old Prima to come over and meet me. I think they had the same Daddy.

I don't see how he could ever look the parents in the eye again if he pulled the trigger on Sis but then again, nowhere in his post did he indicate that it was her idea or that she was even aware of this fantasy of his. Hmmmm?

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
You can keep both if you play your cards right and the sister can be your Cunada con derechos!!!! I have personally enjoyed several of these relationships, they can be fun and a little hairy at times, but you only live once.

Sorry but what kind of Doctor are you ??? That's just sick :tired:

With all the beautiful girls in the world and in the DR, why make you life more complicated...don't get it:eek:

No wonder you guys like the DR so much, geez.....:squareeye

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
No wonder you guys like the DR so much, geez.....:squareeye

Whaddya mean?

Same rules apply from Arkansas to Alberta, Newfoundland to New Mexico. Believe me, the idea was not imported to the D.R. by any stretch. It's a cross cultural, international phenomenon which many, many Men have thought about but few act upon. It's not easy being a Man....sooo many temptations!

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Whaddya mean?

Same rules apply from Arkansas to Alberta, Newfoundland to New Mexico. Believe me, the idea was not imported to the D.R. by any stretch. It's a cross cultural, international phenomenon which many, many Men have thought about but few act upon. It's not easy being a Man....sooo many temptations!

Seemed like the DR enable some to act upon this thoughts. I can understand the thoughts, but acting upon it ?
Even worse keeping both? that is just naaaaaaaaasty...:paranoid:

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Seemed like the DR enable some to act upon this thoughts. I can understand the thoughts, but acting upon it ?
Even worse keeping both? that is just naaaaaaaaasty...:paranoid:

More than one wife is acceptable in many cultures; wouldn't it be easier if they were sisters.