Does she really love me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rafi5

Nov 24, 2010
I visited the DR 8 months ago and I met an awesome dominican girl at a resort. She told me that she loved me after the 3rd day and before we knew it her time at the resort was over, we exchanged numbers and emails and said our goodbyes. After my vacation I came back home and we still kept in touch, talking on the phone every day and sometimes doing video chats. After that I have been back to visit her 3 more times. I have met most of her family that lives in the DR but some of her family lives overseas. She told me that her mother paid a "friend" to marry her so she could leave the country and now lives in Spain. That definitely scared me when she told me this because all I could think of was that maybe her mother taught her the same thing, to get out of the country at any cost. She accuses me of cheating all the time but she flirts with her so called "friends" right in front of me. When talking to her on the phone she acts totally different when she is around her friends. She has many friends and at times I trust and believe her but I also at times do not believe her at all. Shes constantly asking me for things like a computer, a new phone and many other electronics and other material things and of course I tell her NO. I mean I did buy her a few things but not all. When I visit her I pay for everything, resorts, food for me her and her baby and anything else that we may do. She told me she wanted an engagement ring like 5-6 months into the relationship!!!! I also send her money when she desperately needs it. She never says thank you and I feel that she does not appreciate what I do for her. I am to the point to where I have to tell her I cant send her money anymore because I am broke just to see how she reacts to it. Please let me know what you think and what I should do.

amp

Bronze
Oct 5, 2010
I also send her money when she desperately needs it. She never says thank you and I feel that she does not appreciate what I do for her.

what are her reasons for desperately needing money? are u sure they are legit?

think about it this way.

if you met someone in the country you live in and have only had the same amount of contact with them as you've had with her, would you feel the same way about the woman in that circumstance?

after those 5-6 months would you be comfortable even talking about an engagement ring?

what is the age difference?

I visited the DR 8 months ago and I met an awesome dominican girl at a resort. She told me that she loved me after the 3rd day and before we knew it her time at the resort was over, we exchanged numbers and emails and said our goodbyes. After my vacation I came back home and we still kept in touch, talking on the phone every day and sometimes doing video chats. After that I have been back to visit her 3 more times. I have met most of her family that lives in the DR but some of her family lives overseas. She told me that her mother paid a "friend" to marry her so she could leave the country and now lives in Spain. That definitely scared me when she told me this because all I could think of was that maybe her mother taught her the same thing, to get out of the country at any cost. She accuses me of cheating all the time but she flirts with her so called "friends" right in front of me. When talking to her on the phone she acts totally different when she is around her friends. She has many friends and at times I trust and believe her but I also at times do not believe her at all. Shes constantly asking me for things like a computer, a new phone and many other electronics and other material things and of course I tell her NO. I mean I did buy her a few things but not all. When I visit her I pay for everything, resorts, food for me her and her baby and anything else that we may do. She told me she wanted an engagement ring like 5-6 months into the relationship!!!! I also send her money when she desperately needs it. She never says thank you and I feel that she does not appreciate what I do for her. I am to the point to where I have to tell her I cant send her money anymore because I am broke just to see how she reacts to it. Please let me know what you think and what I should do.

First off are you getting any(Women) in your own country on a regular basis?? If not then you need to look in the mirror and ask yourself, Why does she love me?? When you finally see the truth and realize you are a ATM machine with sneakers you are ready to be healed. How did she get by without you for the last 24 years? So she doesnt need money desperately. What type of relationship is that when you only see each other 3 times in 8 months??? She is 25 probaly reasonably hot and works in a resort, In other words a different sucker every week of the year!!!! Believe me you are not the only guy bedding this young lady, You probably met her cousin (Babies Daddy) already and probably bought him drinks.

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
First things first. Take a good look in the mirror, look at yourself and then yer, if you were looking at the both of you from the outside as in third party, can you imagine this girl would really pick you out of all the attractive boys around her. Do you make a realistic couple on the attractivometer?
If no, then you need to figure out why you. 99% of the time you will have the same answer, but let's try positives. Let's see what makes a successful relationship work here. For one, I've been with myine for three years, yes avert complicated and unusual start and we have had our ups and downs but I can't remember the last ime she asked me for money or anything else. Not that I wouldn't give her it if she needed it but she just doesn't and won't ask.
She is the same person through, if she acted differently around others I'd suspect foul play and acting when around me.
If any girl told me they loved me after 3 or 4 days whatever I would know for sure, I was either dealing with a looney or a gold digger/dollar digger, maybe one step up from a whore, possibly, but sex for money is whoring no matter what colour we paint it.
Has she actually done anything for you other then tell you what you want to hear, open her legs for the international rate or exchange.
Finally for now, if this was a girl from your neighbourhood, and you were sending her money, buying all she needs, paying for all you do, would you expect her to be different around her friends? Yes, they would be laughing that all she has to do to get cash out of you is tell you she loves you, and you must believe her as you keep giving it up. Unfortunately they will be having a laugh at your expense.
Girls here in general are not special, don't think because you have something more than they do that it is your obligation to make her life more rewarding.
If you are happy to exchange gifts for loving then go for it, if you take away those gifts and that cash you do know the loving will quickly stop. If you are lonely and want to use her as you vacation partner and nothing else will come from it then great.
Is it love? You wouldn't be asking badpiece if this was love if it was.

DRdaddy

Sep 15, 2010
when are these sankies/sanketes gonna come up with something original.It almost seems cookie cutter ,I wonder if there is a sankie university somewhere in DR.If so,is there a sankie 101 class i can sign up for?Maybe i can take some advances sankie spanglish texting class,I need money quick drama class or multitasking for the 21st century sanky.(i have a hard time remembering names, maybe i just give out nicknames:paranoid:)Their seem to be a substancial amount of money to be made in this career field and I dont want to miss the next sankie freshman orientation.OP can you have your Sanke-U alumni PM me some more info.Thanks

Reactions: rubio_higuey

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Give her a small allowance and an ATM card to all your bank accounts to get it.

If she empties them, you have your answer...

Reactions: Tamborista

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
I also send her money when she desperately needs it. She never says thank you and I feel that she does not appreciate what I do for her. I am to the point to where I have to tell her I cant send her money anymore because I am broke just to see how she reacts to it. Please let me know what you think and what I should do.

Hmmm...let's see.

You get sex from her 4 times a year

She desperately needs money from you...often

She doesn't appreciate you

You have to lie about being broke just to get her off your back

She's got a lot of "friends" who mean more to her than you do

Yeah, go ahead and buy the ring....you're already married :bunny:

Reactions: cobraboy

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Hmmm...let's see.

Yeah, go ahead and buy the ring....you're already married :bunny:

Yep, I don't know sometimes.:tired:

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Hmmm...let's see.

Yeah, go ahead and buy the ring....you're already married

:bunny:

But this one is different, she seems sincere! and she uses the words that make mr lonely feel fantastic, 'I love you'. He is onto a winner, nice to see a change from the usual:bunny:

rafi5

Nov 24, 2010
Yes I am an attractive male and yes I can get women where I live. I just thought this girl was the one. She was so sweet and quiet when I first met her and not she is loud, obnoxious and rude. We have broken up many times before. I also sent her money for a visa to visit me and she says that she was denied but for some reason I feel that she didnt even apply and just kept the money. We didnt have sex when we first met. The next time I went to visit her we had sex and I know that she isnt no slut or prostitute because she was as tight as a virgin (no joke). Its almost like she has split personality, sometimes she is the sweetest thing and others she acts like she wants to kill me.

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Yes I am an attractive male and yes I can get women where I live. I just thought this girl was the one. She was so sweet and quiet when I first met her and not she is loud, obnoxious and rude. We have broken up many times before. I also sent her money for a visa to visit me and she says that she was denied but for some reason I feel that she didnt even apply and just kept the money. We didnt have sex when we first met. The next time I went to visit her we had sex and I know that she isnt no slut or prostitute because she was as tight as a virgin (no joke). Its almost like she has split personality, sometimes she is the sweetest thing and others she acts like she wants to kill me.

ok that's it, you are doomed, you are hooked, you can't give up on this girl.......

rafi5

Nov 24, 2010
I just want to know if you people think she is a good girl or if shes bad news and to get away from her asap.

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
I just want to know if you people think she is a good girl or if shes bad news and to get away from her asap.

You must be pulling our legs...........but i'll reply just in case you r legit.

of course she's bad news.......

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005

Move on amigo, she is bad news, the jury is still out on your Sock Puppet status. There are plenty of girls with jobs, no baby's, that won't ask you for laptops & cars on the second date, with ttt! Drop this one like a hot potato.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Don't know, but seems almost every poster on this forum is perceived as a sock puppet.

There are people who are plain naive to the wonderful world of sankies and blind when is it comes to the complexity of the opposite sex.

In this posters case, he is just plain old p***y whipped!!!!! :bunny::bunny:

OP, she is bad news man. Stick to women in your own backyard and leave the natives as is.

Take for what it was worth, an adventure and MOVE ON!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.