Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear Doctor Badpiece...

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dulce View Post
    #1. Men like whores
    #2. Men like whores (disclaimer not all Dominican women are whores but that is what most men look for in the DR)
    Men like whores because they can pay her to leave and not deal with the BS that comes with most women in the states and other countries.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Major448 View Post
    Just one little question ... couldn't the same things be said about the WOMEN who travel to the DR, and develop a preference for "sankies"? After all, women are now the majority of tourists coming to the DR!!

Major you are mistaken, we men bang hookers, these women find Diamonds in the rough, Good quality men from good stock.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AlterEgo View Post
    Are they really? I didn't know that. I guess they don't come and post on DR1 as often as the single guys who do.

I have this image in my head of planeloads of men landing in POP from around the world, all heading for Sosua and/or AIs on the north coast.

Quite the opposite of the flights to SDQ from NY and Philly - there are so few on the planes who are not Dominican that they can usually be counted on one hand. Actually, in the 'old days' of the 70s, 80s and 90s, I saw more Americans on the planes than I have in the past 10-15 years.

I'm wondering....... when did Sankies first surface?? They weren't around when I was single (back in the Dark Ages).

AE
    Here is one source on women tourists ...

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by badpiece33 View Post
    Major you are mistaken, we men bang hookers, these women find Diamonds in the rough, Good quality men from good stock.
    LOL badpiece, I'll give you rep points for that one....!

AE

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DMV123 View Post
    Maybe it should say men aren't willing to put the time,energy and work into a real relationship, rather then a "relationship" with a whore.
    But a "real relationship" shouldnt always be about analyzing its merits, dissection of its internal and improving(or constant remediation of) its perceived blemishes. To wit, I submit the example of the dude who has to make notes of every good time he has to the point of not even understanding what it is to have a good time. Fun becomes a chore, and then it is no longer fun.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by badpiece33 View Post
    Yeah ... my bad!! We men are making those bad choices, and maybe that's why we have to go through so many ... to find the good ones ... the real keeper.

Meanwhile women are finding "Mr. Right" in the DR, and living happily ever after ...

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Major448 View Post
    Interesting - but it says that most of them are YOUNG. Kind of shoots holes in the notion that they're over-the-hill, middle-age, dumpy women that many posters here characterize female tourists to DR are.

Seriously though, I know a lot of my daughter's 20-something girlfriends have been to DR, all of them to AIs in Punta Cana/Bavaro. Some with their boyfriends, some with girlfriends.

I also know a woman who's in her 50s who goes there all the time. I can only imagine how she spends her time there. When our daughter got married, she begged to be invited to the wedding so she could dance with Dominican men who might be there [her son was in the wedding party]. She dragged them all out on the dance floor. My husband managed to avoid her all night, and considered that a great accomplishment, haha!

AE

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Berzin View Post
    I believe when the woman said this, she meant men cannot handle intelligent, strong-minded, independent women after getting used to dealing with mostly "whores".

But Peter, yours is an excellent observation. I never thought of it like that.
    But your lady friend who says this is making an egocentrically subjective statement. She assumes she is more intelligent than said whore. She may know what she knows but who is to say that that knowledge is of interest to you? I know MANY female lawyers in the US and DR and they are all BORING. Strong minded(I guess that means obstinate and unwilling to compromise) and independent? Well that means to me: a. we will always be getting into arguments about what to do; and b. one of use wants to be the boss AND not concede to the others point. She wants to wear the pants. Well most men and I do mean MOST MEN will take the position that if she wants to wear the pants she doesnt need me to be in the house. Its a contest that she will always win. A relationship cannot be where I work one pant leg and she does the other and somehow by the "Love of Cronkite(?)" we will end up at the same destination.

In the DR, it is comfortably accepted that the man will be wear the pants and his decisions are those that the couple will take. That is ideologically anathema to your USA bred-Destiny's Child woman. And therefore she will look down on any woman who holds to this philosophy, even Dominican women raised in the US or transplanted there sometime during their formative years.
    Last edited by RacerX; 11-28-2010 at 02:18 PM.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AlterEgo View Post
    Interesting - but it says that most of them are YOUNG. Kind of shoots holes in the notion that they're over-the-hill, middle-age, dumpy women that many posters here characterize female tourists to DR are.

AE
    True, and a LOT of the GUYS that come to the DR are also YOUNG ... (thogh some of us just "mentally" young)
    Last edited by Major448; 11-28-2010 at 02:25 PM.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

I think women in the US became too independent and too equal to men in the way they think and behave. It has destroyed a lot of romantic relationships, unfortunately. I think women should still keep their feminine side while being strong and independent.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast