dominician republic rentals

spade

Dec 4, 2010
hello i'm looking for a place to rent in santiago dominician republic by january 3 for no more than $300 a month with everything included and fully furnished and accepts a cat if anybody knows a place please let me know thank you

Gregory Wales

Mar 7, 2002
www.mhhp.org
huh?

Really? You're looking for a place you can rent for a the cost of one meal a day and you want them to welcome your cat too?
Good Luck.
ASHAMED TO SIGN MY NAME

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Since the only place where you might find a place for that amount is either in or close to a barrio, you should know that the kids like to eat cats, and so do the Haitians.

Sorry.

HB

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
hello i'm looking for a place to rent in santiago dominician republic by january 3 for no more than $300 a month with everything included and fully furnished and accepts a cat if anybody knows a place please let me know thank you

You will find a bedsit kinda arrangement in a shared student or young pro house for less than that. I'd expect your cat to disappear but I'm sure a family member friend will feed it while your away.

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Try miloskovik from this site. I've just come back from Bavaro having viewed several apartments with him (Milos), he is a nice guy and I am sure will find you what you are looking for. Our budget is way under yours and he managed to pull a few bunnies out of the hat for us.

Patron

Mar 17, 2010
I just rented a furnished apartment in Santiago for $400 month. There are plenty of apartments in santiago for $300 month.

Zap28

Feb 24, 2011
Wow... so cheap compared to rentals here.. unfurnished. Interesting.

And correct me if I'm wrong but with the 300$ I assume he/she means US$ ~ and I've never known anyone who spends that much on a meal!! lol ;)

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Who is moderating this forum? Show yourself please, I need to have those 2posts of mine recommending milos deleted, ASAP please! I spOke without knowing him and before moving into our new place, silly me:bored:

Zap28

Feb 24, 2011
lol guess I inadvertently helped by posting on an 'older' post? ;)

All the best Anastacio...