Toy shops

holland1974

Aug 13, 2008
Where is the best toy shops, cant find any decent ones on the North Coast but someone has said vthey have a toys r us in Santiago, is this true and where is it?:cheeky:

Nov 25, 2008
hahahahaha, toys R us in Santiago, that's a good one.
NO they are NOT on the island.
the best you have in Santiago is Novia de Villa in Plaza Terra Mall, in front of Codetel.
Jugueton in Juan Pablo Duarte street in the city
and a CHEAP store [very big, but crap quality] a block away from Hache building; forgot the name

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Buy The "CHEAP" Toys!!!

Dominican kids,just like Dominican adults(Just Large Kids!) destroy EVERYTHING they get their hands on!!
"Bah Humbug!!!"
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
Where is the best toy shops, cant find any decent ones on the North Coast but someone has said vthey have a toys r us in Santiago, is this true and where is it?:cheeky:

There is a Toy r us in Santiago. It is on the street where La Sirena and Ochoa (the smaller one) is, and the other big ferreteria, completely at the beginning of the street. I have never been in there, but have seen people carting toys out.

I do not know the name of the street, but am sure someone here can help you with that.

Good luck

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
Saw a toy store today in POP. I did not go in but looked through the window and it looked like lots of stuff, mainly for little girls.

In POP between the Brugal plant and the traffic circle on the same side as Brugal. Several shops with a main sign for NB Agropecuaria (an animal supply store), a kitchen/refrigeration store, a bank and a couple of other places also.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
There is a Toy r us in Santiago. It is on the street where La Sirena and Ochoa (the smaller one) is, and the other big ferreteria, completely at the beginning of the street. I have never been in there, but have seen people carting toys out.

I do not know the name of the street, but am sure someone here can help you with that.

Good luck

It is on Bartolome Colon on your right heading to La Sirena.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
It is on Bartolome Colon on your right heading to La Sirena.
Unless things have changed in the last couple of weeks, it's not a Toys 'r Us. There is a Jugueton and a Mundo del Juguete (near Protocom) on Bartolo Colon.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Unless things have changed in the last couple of weeks, it's not a Toys 'r Us. There is a Jugueton and a Mundo del Juguete (near Protocom) on Bartolo Colon.

It is a large toy store, I think that is what the OP is looking for.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
It is a large toy store, I think that is what the OP is looking for.
But if he's looking for a Toys 'R Us, he'll:

-not find it

and

-be disappointed

Toys 'R Us is a brand.

Jerry Albers

Dec 12, 2010
Im going to a toy store in Santiago tonight to buy my nephew some crap... Ill let you know tomorrow. Ill try to get the address as well!!

Jerry Albers

Dec 12, 2010
La NOVIA DE VILLA in the Plaza Bella Terra Mall
ave. Juan Pablo Duarte
809-581-1400
Is a decent toy story - it sure aint Toy r us but you can get a kid ages 1 -5 pretty much something there for sure.
Hint. I bought a toy with my brother in law who works for Leon Jemenes Cigars and he showed his Id and got 15% discount on the entire bill.