info on the Iberostar Bavaro Punta Cana

M

Marleen

I will be at the Iberostar Bavaro in March. Any information that you can give me on the resort will be greatly appreciated.

J

June & Brian

HI, while we did not stay at the Iberostar, we did pop in there to take a look at it. It looked very clean and I would say that it is probably a 5 star resort. Nice pool and lots of space. You will love it. We were staying at the Fiesta Bavaro ....... just down the beach a short way.

O

Oleg

Just came back. I can't say that I'm satisfied 100%. 1) Most of people are from Europe. They don't smile, they don't say Hi. If you are in the line to get some food at buffet counter they can cut you especially they cut kids. 2) If you planning to take your kids with you be aware that a lot of women are topless at the beach. A men can change their underwear ond don't give a damn if kids are around or not. 3) Don't eat at the Mexican restaurant - you'll be sick. 4) Italian restaurant is OK. 5) In general food is not bad. 6) Men must wear long

M

Marleen

Oh Help. I am leaving on March 23rd. We are staying at the Iberostar Bavaro not the Iberostar Punta Cana. There is a difference I hope. Your message didn't sound like the trip was too great. Did you stay in a villa or a hotel. Is a Catholic mass said on the property? Were all the meals buffet? After you message I wish I was going back to Punta Cana, Mexico