Horse show Dec. 18.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
This will be the first horse show featuring mainly Paso Feno horses on the north coast. An admission is charged. Food and beverage stands will be set up.

Paradiso del Caballos stables located up El Choco road, Sosua/Cabarete.
General horse exhibition with other breeds starts at 9 AM.
The Paso Fino exhibition starts around 1 PM.

This is not a “formal” event and is open to all horses and riders from all levels. Some of the finest Paso Fino horses from all over the D.R. and Puerto Rico will be showing and some professional riders from Columbia, Puerto Rico, the U.S. and D.R. will be riding along with some of our own local casual riders.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jrhartley

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
I have been asked, in a PM, what the price of admission is to see the horse show. Gate admission is 100 RD per person.

I also see that my post has been edited by Robert for "spamming" concerning another organization and something that people might be interested in that is close to the horse show. Something that I think might be fun and making a nice day outing while in the area for some. A chance to see what family type things are on the North Coast, Sosua area. That is, Monkey Jungle. On Saturdays, they have a free clinic with Medical and Dental staff that attends to those in need. Most everything is donated and is staffed by volunteers. They do have some activities that some might enjoy that support the clinic that they charge for. Trying to be self supporting being a goal to keep things going.

My only connection with the horse show is that I board my horses at the stable and none are for sale.
My ONLY connection with Monkey Jungle is that I have donated and provided housing for some of the visiting volunteers.

Please advise or edit as you wish Robert.

Status
Not open for further replies.