Kelvin Vasquez, Orthopedic Surgeon @ Burnigal, POP: Experiences?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
I am considering having a shoulder surgery with Dr. Kelvin Vasquez at the Burnigal Clinic.
Anybody here willing to share experiences with him?

Thanks! ... J-D.

Is there a particular reason for having it done at Bournigal? If it is complicated, better doctors in Santiago.

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
Is there a particular reason for having it done at Bournigal? If it is complicated, better doctors in Santiago.

Some of the reasons would include;

• I call POP "home".
  • The very few I call "friends" here are HERE.
  • I've been seeing Kevin Vasquez.
  • I don't KNOW ANY doctors in STI (although I know there are some).
I understand your suggestion thou.

... J-D.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
J.D.: The problem is that POP does not have the best facilities. I would certainly see Dr. Anico at Centro M?dico Cibao or one of the others. These are people that operate almost on a daily basis, at much better facilities..

Please think about this. And you do have a "few" friends in Santiago..

Happy New Year

HB

xGabriela

Aug 15, 2010
www.christ-radloff.com
I know him and hi is a good, responsible doctor. But a shoulder can be bad also for other reasons, like a bad stomac, a ill gallblader can reflect to shoulders and neck. To have a successfull operation think also about your week organs. Observe the shoulder if it gets any better, when the week organ is well treated. There was only Dr. Nelson Gill in Sosua who researched this way (he is not here in the moment). Dr. Vasquez is open minded and this way of research is not against western medicin, it is the "muscular innervation".

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
J.D.:... you do have a "few" friends in Santiago..

Happy New Year

HB

Will YOU hold my hand while they cut me up, HB? :D

Thanks for the suggestions, I may follow up with you via PM?

I know him and hi is a good, responsible doctor. But a shoulder can be bad also for other reasons, like a bad stomac, a ill gallblader can reflect to shoulders and neck. To have a successfull operation think also about your week organs. Observe the shoulder if it gets any better, when the week organ is well treated. There was only Dr. Nelson Gill in Sosua who researched this way (he is not here in the moment). Dr. Vasquez is open minded and this way of research is not against western medicin, it is the "muscular innervation".

Thanks for the suggestions too.
"We" did an MRI of the shoulder and neck. Even I can SEE what's wrong with the shoulder and how only it could be fixed. It's purely "mechanical": There is a bone scratching some tendons. the bone is either of a bad shape or it has slowly grown that way. Since I don't have it from Walmart, no returns! :cross-eye
Nevertheless, I wold love to touch bases with Dr. N. Gill about some other concerns not related to THAT shoulder. You are saying he is not here at the "moment". May I assume he is coming back and that you could provide contact information?

Thanks!... J-D.

xGabriela

Aug 15, 2010
www.christ-radloff.com
Dr. Nelson Gill was our familly doctor and since his left I never found anyone half as good. He explained everything and his first goal was always to heal. He is dominican, trained in US and he speaks german and english as well. He left for education to US again. He told us to come back in 1 1/2 year, this time would be over now. Many people in Sosua are waiting for him.

retiree

Bronze
Jan 18, 2008
The shoulder is a complicated area. I would want to make sure that the orthopedic surgeon had alot of experience with this type of operation. Several years ago I had a shoulder problem that was diagnosed incorrectly at Bournigal. I do not remember the name of the orthopedic doctor that I saw then.

Status
Not open for further replies.