DR men and birth control

Status
Not open for further replies.

thatgirl02

Dec 31, 2010
I met a dominincan guy that's been living in the states for a few years. He's in his 40's and has no idea how to properly put on a condom (or at least acts like he doesnt'). Do Dominican men just not like using condoms or have no concept of birth control???

I know it's a generalization but I find it hard to believe a 40+ year old American man would be so clueless about these basic things...

Reactions: mike l

La Rubia

Bronze
Jan 1, 2010
He's still Dominican

A Dominican that's 40 and lived in the states for a "few years" is still very Dominican. Probably, the condom isn't the only thing you'll be surprised by:)

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
I met a dominincan guy that's been living in the states for a few years. He's in his 40's and has no idea how to properly put on a condom (or at least acts like he doesnt').

Hmmmmm, a man in his 40's that doesn't know how to put on a condom,
and you had sex with him, I would say you are a perfect match for each other.

B in Santiago

thatgirl02

Dec 31, 2010
Hmmmmm, a man in his 40's that doesn't know how to put on a condom,
and you had sex with him, I would say you are a perfect match for each other.

B in Santiago

desperate times call for desperate measures...i hadn't had sex in 3 years prior to this!!!

DMV123

Bronze
Mar 31, 2010
Why would you have sex with ANY man who does not know how to put one on? Means he hasn't been using one or doesn't want to use one.Either way he just put you at RISK.

Get tested immediately. He is playing you !!! And double check there is not a wife in the picture if not there - then he has one in the DR!

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
And I thought the 40 year old virgin was just a myth!

"Before"
2n187t3.gif

Click this Link >>> How to put on a condom

"After"
5k4p5i.gif

web

Nov 5, 2005
He doesn't know how to use a condom and she hadn't had sex in 2 years. I bet that was an exciting 15 seconds.

Reactions: drloca

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
He doesn't know how to use a condom and she hadn't had sex in 2 years. I bet that was an exciting 15 seconds.

The guy probably does not know how to use a conddom.:confused:.But if yiu want to make sure,just ask his 12 babys Mommas in the DR:classic:

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008

It's such a pleasant change..A Foreign women having stupid,desperate, unprotected sex,with a Dominican man in the states, instead of a AI resort in the DR...

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
desperate times call for desperate measures...i hadn't had sex in 3 years prior to this!!!

Well at least you recognized his inability to put a condom on after your lengthy hiatus of abstention....even though you didnt take heed to the potential risks that lay ahead!!!:cheeky:

Status
Not open for further replies.