NYC Guy Headed to Cabarete 1/3-1/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

SupremeNYC

Jan 2, 2011
This is my first post on the site. Yay me! LOL!

I am headed to Cabarete January 3rd through the 11th. I am a Brooklyn, NY born and raised guy. My family is Dominican (mom is from Santo Domingo, dad is from Santiago). I am taking a vacation and looking to meet a fun and interesting (non-native, non-prostitute) female (someone who like me, is just on vacation). I work for a large (well-known) technology company and have been waiting for a paid vacation for a while now, so I'm super excited about this!

I'm 24, athletic, and a great conversationalist. If you are looking for a 6'2" New Yorker who speaks Spanish to hang out with (and translate for you), then I'm your guy! :)

I speak Spanish and Italian (have a degree in Finance from St. John's University here in NY). I love to drink, dance, and hang out on the beach, so if you're interested, let me know!

I am staying at the Barefoot Beach Pad Hotel. If you are staying there also, and want to meet up for drinks or just to hang out, then we should definitely meet! :lick:

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
This is my first post on the site. Yay me! LOL!

I am headed to Cabarete January 3rd through the 11th. I am a Brooklyn, NY born and raised guy. My family is Dominican (mom is from Santo Domingo, dad is from Santiago). I am taking a vacation and looking to meet a fun and interesting (non-native, non-prostitute) female (someone who like me, is just on vacation). I work for a large (well-known) technology company and have been waiting for a paid vacation for a while now, so I'm super excited about this!

I'm 24, athletic, and a great conversationalist. If you are looking for a 6'2" New Yorker who speaks Spanish to hang out with (and translate for you), then I'm your guy! :)

I speak Spanish and Italian (have a degree in Finance from St. John's University here in NY). I love to drink, dance, and hang out on the beach, so if you're interested, let me know!

I am staying at the Barefoot Beach Pad Hotel. If you are staying there also, and want to meet up for drinks or just to hang out, then we should definitely meet! :lick:

You will have your choice of the the non-native, non-prostitute females in the resort area. http://coachferguson.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/fatgirl_fatfriday_swimsuit_10nov06.jpg

However, with your skill set, I recommend you seek out your dads family and hang with them in Santiago for a few days. ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
great resume but do you have any money ? the non-native, non-prostitutes have bills to pay. :ermm:

SupremeNYC

Jan 2, 2011
So, I'm in town, my hotel is cool.... I went to Janet's Supermarket and got some stuff. So far, so good... The night should be interesting...

siegs

May 9, 2006

I speak Spanish and Italian (have a degree in Finance from St. John's University here in NY).

If anyone is looking for a 47 year old pale, balding, short guy you can call me. :bunny:

lesmarciaj

Dec 15, 2010
So did you go to bed or did you hook up with anyone like the ones you were chatting with? Or r u still sending your pics out all over the world/ Dom Rep..LMAO

SupremeNYC

Jan 2, 2011
No, haven't hooked up with anyone, though I do plan on checking out Bambu and Onno's late tonight...

Status
Not open for further replies.