Cabarete Weather

Status
Not open for further replies.

3speed

Jan 1, 2011
I've been checking out the forecast for Cabarete for most of Jan, and was surprised to see rain the the forecast literally almost every day along with sun...has it been exceptionally rainy?

superfly_2000

Dec 12, 2007
Yikes :paranoid:

Hope not...

Well well...in worst case it will just be partying and sleeping

DRSol Sosua Forecast Today: Scattered showers early, followed by partly cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 83F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%. Tonight: A few clouds. Low 71F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Tomorrow: Intervals of clouds and sunshine. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 83F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Thursday: Scattered showers. Highs in the low 80s and lows in the low 70s. Friday: Mostly cloudy, chance of showers. Highs in the mid 80s and lows in the low 70s. Saturday: Chance of showers. Highs in the low 80s and lows in the low 70s. Sunday: Chance of showers. Highs in the low 80s and lows in the low 70s. Monday: Chance of showers. Highs in the low 80s and lows in the low 70s. Tuesday: Chance of showers. Highs in the low 80s and lows in the low 70s. Wednesday: Showers possible. Highs in the low 80s and lows in the upper 60s. Thursday: Mostly cloudy, chance of showers. Highs in the upper 70s and lows in the upper 60s.

Well...it seems just there is "chance" of showers. Probably a little bit of cloudy weather is good for me in the first day. Too much sun would burn me good the first days...

Besides...I figure the weather is a lot better than in this frozen hell hole (Sweden)...

Jan 17, 2009
No, it hadn't rained in over a week, and when it does, it usually in the evening or in the wee hours of the morning. It rained for about 15 minutes after 1 am this morning. Beautiful sunny days otherwise. Just a bit of an overcast this morning. Weather reports always show rain for this area.

superfly_2000

Dec 12, 2007
Good to know :) Yeah, rains are just small short showers anyway and then the weather is lovely as usual I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.