Transport to new Nactional Supermarket Punta Cana

losflor

Sep 4, 2010
Anyone have any ideas about regular transport to Punta Cana Village from Bavaro/El Dorado? So I can do a weekly shop.

I still don't have transport so am stuck shopping at Ciccolea AND I came back from 6 weeks in UK to see the veg stall had burnt down!

So now we're getting scurvy...

I have just moved into new apartments who are going to be running shuttles to Palma Real (?) - will try to convince them to run a shuttle weekly to PCV...

Or maybe if anyone goes there from here regularly I can give gas money for a lift!

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
maybe rent a car for a day. then get all your errands done. Maybe do your big shopping every other week for all the basics and staples.

JUNE77

Jan 13, 2011
I know a guy (retired Canadian) who lives in El Cortecito area and has a car.
He gave us rides last time we went and I could ask him if you want.

I don't want to speak on his behalf, but PM me if you're interested, I'll see if he's interested on his part.

Cheers

tequila

Oct 24, 2008
Anyone have any ideas about regular transport to Punta Cana Village from Bavaro/El Dorado? So I can do a weekly shop.

I still don't have transport so am stuck shopping at Ciccolea AND I came back from 6 weeks in UK to see the veg stall had burnt down!

So now we're getting scurvy...

I have just moved into new apartments who are going to be running shuttles to Palma Real (?) - will try to convince them to run a shuttle weekly to PCV...

Or maybe if anyone goes there from here regularly I can give gas money for a lift!

I understand the local bus ( 35-40pesos) will travel in front of Plaza San Juan where the new Super Pola is to open soon.