Your assistance needed please........

Music

Bronze
Apr 19, 2002
www.flickr.com
Hi everyone,

It's been a few years since I've been in the DR I really have missed it. I'm heading to Puerto Plata and I am soooooo excited!!!!

I'm booking for April as I have seen some good deals but I'm not sure what hotel since it's been a while some assistance please :) Here are some I found some good pricing below.
I am going with my husband and baby who will almost be 1 yrs old in April so I need a family resort.

1. Iberostar Costa Dorada
2. Be Live Grand Marien
3. Barcelo Puerto Plata
4. Allegro Puerto Plata
5. VH Grand Ventena
6. VH Victoria Resort

Thank you!!

Sonia :)

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
Hi everyone,

It's been a few years since I've been in the DR I really have missed it. I'm heading to Puerto Plata and I am soooooo excited!!!!

I'm booking for April as I have seen some good deals but I'm not sure what hotel since it's been a while some assistance please :) Here are some I found some good pricing below.
I am going with my husband and baby who will almost be 1 yrs old in April so I need a family resort.

1. Iberostar Costa Dorada
2. Be Live Grand Marien
3. Barcelo Puerto Plata
4. Allegro Puerto Plata
5. VH Grand Ventena
6. VH Victoria Resort

Thank you!!

Sonia :)

The number one on your list.

JJ

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
myself, hubby and our son (3 yr old now) stayed at Iberostar and Be Live - I highly recommend both of these resort for families

Shiraz72

Bronze
Feb 10, 2010
Ive been to Barcelo, Gran Ventana and Victoria this year. I just got back last week and I ended taking a day pass at Barcelo. The resort was very nice but I found that the selection of food was very bland and mostly french fries and junk offered for the lunch. I've stayed at Victoria and Gran Ventana before and would recommend Gran Ventana if you want a large selection of food, family entertainment (kids club and nightly shows) and nice pools etc. Victoria is a nice quiet resort in the golf course, mainly catering to older clientele but they have great service and the staff treat you like family because it's a smaller resort and the have themed nights at their restaurant. I'll have to check out Iberostar sometime. Let us know how you like it after you return from your trip ;) I may be in POP again this April or May. Depending on when I can get away from work again. Enjoy your trip! Cheers. Shiraz.

Music

Bronze
Apr 19, 2002
www.flickr.com
Shiraz72 thanks for your feedback good to know for future. I will definitely let you know how the Iberostar hotel is :) I can't wait!!! Hope you get some time off to head down again :)