Dominicans to Cuba

VincenteDiana

Jan 10, 2002
I don't think I'm at the right place but I'm sure someone will be able to answer.

My friend is Dominican living in Canada, he has a permanent resident card but still no Canadian passport. If he wants to travel to Cuba with his girlfriend, I assume he would need his Dominican passport and PR card for proof of residendy. Am I correct in assuming that Dominicans need a passport for Cuba? I can't find anywhere what are the entry requirements to Cuba for a Dominican? Thanks

JC171

Oct 20, 2002
Dominican Citizens with a Valid Passport require no advance Visa to Enter Cuba.A tourist Card will need to be purchased for about $20 USD from The Travel Agency youre using,At the Airport when checking in or upon arrival.Most Vacation Packages from Canada already include the Tourist Card.
To Re-enter Canada he will need his Passport and Resident card.

Oct 13, 2003
instagram.com
Dominican Citizens with a Valid Passport require no advance Visa to Enter Cuba.A tourist Card will need to be purchased for about $20 USD from The Travel Agency youre using,At the Airport when checking in or upon arrival.Most Vacation Packages from Canada already include the Tourist Card.
To Re-enter Canada he will need his Passport and Resident card.

Completely correct. He can get the tourist card in advance when not included in the trip package from the embassy mentioned in the post above.