Las Terrenas - CapOcean Deepsea Fishing

Pyth0s

Dec 8, 2009
Has this operation dissapeared?

The website no longer loads, does not come up in google search anymore.

Where can one go in Las Terrenas to go Deep Sea Fishing now?

Cheers!

Pyth0s

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Cap Ocean

Their boat has been sitting in the water at Playa Las Ballenas. I have never seen it move. Google Las Cayenas Beach Hotel and call them. It is across the street from where the boat is and they probably could tell you what is going on or direct you to someone else.

S

Pyth0s

Dec 8, 2009
What I thought.... Grrr... Alright. I'll see you in a few days Steve. I'll be hitting the bars 2morrow night. If you're out look for the 8 Gringos :) Can't miss us.

Juniper

Apr 15, 2004
I am not surprised they are not in business. They were a rip off. You would pay a fortune to go out on their boat and fish but you were not allowed to take the fish with you, they would get to keep the fish. My husband and some friends went with them a couple of years ago and they caught 5 or 6 nice big dorados. Only after they basically begged, they were allowed to keep one fish.

Pyth0s

Dec 8, 2009
Yeah, walked by that boat everyday for 11 days, it never moved. Traded that for a 6 hour ATV Excursion through the back roads and a nice day at Louis's Restaurant thanks to my good Friend LTSteve!!!

Pyth0s

Dec 8, 2009
Yeah, walked by that boat everyday for 11 days, it never moved. Traded that for a 6 hour ATV Excursion through the back roads and a nice day at Louis's Restaurant thanks to my good Friend LTSteve!!!