New restaurant in Punta Cana area

tequila

Oct 24, 2008
If you are looking for an excellent meal or just snacks - be sure to go to "Outside In Restaurant". It is located in Plaza Villa Josefa on Ave. Allemania (near Plaza El Dorado). It has international cuisine and we have eaten there 3 times already. The Chef was previously at Cap Cana for 2 years as well as Santo Domingo. There are tables located outside and in (hence the name) and there is plenty of parking. They just opened in January and we hope that they continue to be successful.

losflor

Sep 4, 2010
Looks great - I will take Mr Flor there this week. We needed an alternative restaurant.
Thanks for recommendation and excellent photos.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
I had lunch there today. Had the Fish and Chips, it was very good. Also had a nice desert. The owner is a chef from Holland and he works with his Dominican wife. The place is nice inside and the owner is very professional.

I will be back.

tequila

Oct 24, 2008
great food

We have learned from the owners that they are deciding on possible new hours...not sure if lunch hours to change. They are closed on Tuesdays, and open for dinner at 7pm. Please forward any recommendations to them, and share your critic. They are a very nice couple, with great food and a very clean restaurant......with good prices. Call them ( see prev post with menu)
for more info...I hope they do well after the tourist leave. We need to support the good local restaurants in Bavaro.

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
This restaurant looks fantastic and is on our list to visit. Obviously the chef understands the importance of presentation. Interesting pricing. The items that cost the least on their "snacks" list would cost the most here in the U.S.; yet the cheese plate, which is often the cheapest snack on a typical menu here, costs the most, (actually kinda pricey for cheese). I guess it depends on what is abundant in a location.

Would be interested in seeing the rest of the menu... but then again I'll see it in person on my next visit to D.R.!!!

bluenose

Dec 31, 2007
I dined at Outside In on Thursday evening. If you like good food, excellent service and reasonable prices then you should come to this restaurant. A-1 all around. I will definitely return to this restaurant.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Try the Filet Mignon, it is the best I have had anywhere in Punta Cana or Bavaro.

tequila

Oct 24, 2008
I dined at Outside In on Thursday evening. If you like good food, excellent service and reasonable prices then you should come to this restaurant. A-1 all around. I will definitely return to this restaurant.

They have climbed to # 2 on Trip Advisor/ Restaurants in Punta Cana. I encourage everyone to add their comments about this restaurant and all others.