Looking for good contractor

keysvacation

Feb 1, 2011
We bought a house in the Sabaneta are a couple of years ago. Big house and lot on the ocean, but it needs some fixing, i.e. windows, doors, re-do bathrooms, kitchen, swimming pool, etc. House is structurally sound, need good contractor in the area...anybody can recommend a good and honest one?

buggabagang

Jan 5, 2010
hi - i use a good guy named Jesus. hard worker and hustler that gets things done. i found him here on DR1. He has done a bunch of stuff for me at my house in Sosua. I trust him and he charges a very reasonable rate. if he cannot do a job he knows someone that can and will and he owns the process. call him at 829-920-4641 and let him know that john whalen sent you. email me with questions at johnwhalenjr@hotmail.com. good luck!

Britcouple

Aug 13, 2009
I know a good local electrician who lives in Sabaneta (so do I by the way). He has done lots of work for me at a reasonable rate and goes out of his way to be helpful although he doesn't speak English. If you would like his phone no just pm me or if you wish I could speak to him for you.

ron metzger

Jan 4, 2011
my wife is dominican and i am a contractor in canada and I have connections in the dr I go there often.Im sure we could work something out on the work you need done.If you have pictures of what you need done I could help you figure things out. As I am in the works of permanently locating there to start building our house.I would have no problem sending you pictures of my work.

ron metzger

Jan 4, 2011
We bought a house in the Sabaneta are a couple of years ago. Big house and lot on the ocean, but it needs some fixing, i.e. windows, doors, re-do bathrooms, kitchen, swimming pool, etc. House is structurally sound, need good contractor in the area...anybody can recommend a good and honest one?

my wife is dominican and i am a contractor in canada and I have connections in the dr I go there often.Im sure we could work something out on the work you need done.If you have pictures of what you need done I could help you figure things out. As I am in the works of permanently locating there to start building our house.I would have no problem sending you pictures of my work.