how far from Lifestyles resort to playagrande golf course

kimidat

Feb 2, 2011
Will be visiting Puerto Plata DR Lifestyles tropical resort 3/1/11 to 3/6/11 want to suprise my boyfriend with a professional golf lesson. Heard playagrande golf course was the best, but also playa dorado which I think is closer. Can anyone give me some input. I wonder how much it would be for a cab ride and how far it is to playagrande from lifestyles in puerto playa and if anyone might have a better idea for a golf pro at another course. Thanks so much can't wait to get there it looks so beautiful I live in Pennsylvania USA and we are having a three day ice/snow storm yuck.

DMV123

Bronze
Mar 31, 2010
Cannot comment on the golf pros but:

Lifestyles to Playa Dorada Golf course - 12 minutes by taxi.

Lifestyle to Playa Grande Golf Course - over 1 hour 40 minutes. Way more expensive.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Will be visiting Puerto Plata DR Lifestyles tropical resort 3/1/11 to 3/6/11 want to suprise my boyfriend with a professional golf lesson. Heard playagrande golf course was the best, but also playa dorado which I think is closer. Can anyone give me some input. I wonder how much it would be for a cab ride and how far it is to playagrande from lifestyles in puerto playa and if anyone might have a better idea for a golf pro at another course. Thanks so much can't wait to get there it looks so beautiful I live in Pennsylvania USA and we are having a three day ice/snow storm yuck.

Can't speak about the golf, but just arrived at Lifestyles Tropical today, nicer than I expected, so far so good. My husband saw a sign in the lobby that said it was $50US to Puerto Plata from here. Sounds very high to me! Might want to consider renting a car if you plan to travel around. [Unless he didn't read it completely, and it's a tour???]

AE

abnor

Nov 7, 2006
wow

sounds more like the cost of a trip to the airport.

Last edited: