Swaying palms punta cana

bombay

Feb 10, 2011
Does anyone have any news on the Swaying Palms development in Punta Cana? I have been trying to get some news from the developers for a while now and get no response. Last I heard their planning permission had been granted, but there is no news of any start in construction.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
I am thinking about it, but I keep swaying on my opinion but never prepay or chase info that's not available.

Stay away and live another day as there are too many condos that have not sold and are developed.

Do you want to be the only owner in a ( how many unit complex ) whereby you pay all of the maintence fees.

Just a thought !! $$

Reactions: Bronxboy

bookbox

Feb 16, 2008
Good advice Mike!

There seem to be plenty of completed (or nearly completed) developments where property is available at a decent price so why waste your time (and risk your money) on a project that hasn't even been started.

nicki

Feb 18, 2011
Does anyone have any news on the Swaying Palms development in Punta Cana? I have been trying to get some news from the developers for a while now and get no response. Last I heard their planning permission had been granted, but there is no news of any start in construction.

No information but I seem to be in the same boat as you as I have invested in this but have not had any email response from Caribeshore for a while now. Have you made any progress since your post?

Feb 7, 2007
Neither the phone # on their website nor the phone # listed in domain name registry is working/in service. Considering you have not received a reply to your queries in a long time, in spite of several attempts, you may want to start seriously consider a notion that the guy ran away with your money...

overoptimistic

Mar 14, 2011
Swaying Palms, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

I paid for some land - developer buy back scheme - got newsletter in Dec 2010.
Now can't get in touch with Caribe Shore. I thought construction started ages
ago. Does not look good.

ik777

Mar 14, 2011
i also bought some land with the developer buy back option.i did recieve a newsletter in dec 2010.since we are in a similar position,what would you suggest that we should do?

ik777

Mar 14, 2011
re:swaying palms land plots
by now you should be aware that 'blueshore developments' has gone into administration and the lawyers intend to start liquidating all its assets.

ik777

Mar 14, 2011
to:bronze

my email is 'insark@ntlworld.com'
contact me if you have any info regarding swaying palms