Dresses for rent?

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Can anybody recommend a place to rent a dress for my daughter's 8th birthday here in Santiago. We're looking for someplace economical. Tanks a million!

LaTeacher

Bronze
May 2, 2008
I tried sending this in a PM but apparently my computer hates me.
There is a lady who makes dresses on the Calle San Luis right below the Helados Bon. I bought two dresses for my daughter at Christmas - gorgeous, poofy dresses with taffeta and satin and ribbons. Princess style dresses. I paid about 1600 for both. She has a few styles and tons of colors to choose from, and you could probably negotiate price, but the most expensive I found was 1200. Her name is Evelin.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
I tried sending this in a PM but apparently my computer hates me.
There is a lady who makes dresses on the Calle San Luis right below the Helados Bon. I bought two dresses for my daughter at Christmas - gorgeous, poofy dresses with taffeta and satin and ribbons. Princess style dresses. I paid about 1600 for both. She has a few styles and tons of colors to choose from, and you could probably negotiate price, but the most expensive I found was 1200. Her name is Evelin.

Thanks, we'll check her out.

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
Or try the local bridal shops. They have brides and bridesmaids dresses for rent for next to nothing and usually all sorts of styles and sizes.

Matilda

May 12, 2005
Chip there is a real good place for dresses in La Vega. Ask around, everyone knows it. The name escapes me right now.