Lifestyle crown villas

Status
Not open for further replies.

osheri

Feb 13, 2011
Hi I'm new on here we have 20 people going to Puerta Plata the 1st week of march and are staying in the Lifestyle crown villas has anyone stayed there? This will be our 3rd time in the Dominican but 1st time staying there renting from an owner.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Hi I'm new on here we have 20 people going to Puerta Plata the 1st week of march and are staying in the Lifestyle crown villas has anyone stayed there? This will be our 3rd time in the Dominican but 1st time staying there renting from an owner.
Spent 4 days there, (New Years) weekend. Great resort, decent food, nice beach, great entertainment and excellent service. I?m sure you will enjoy yourselves.

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
are you renting through Lifestyle or privately through an owner? 20 people, this must mean several villas obviously. Will you be buying the food bracelets in order to eat at the lifestyle facilities?

The villas themselves are great, I am a private owner but most villas are controlled by Lifestyle. Some are close to the beach, some are not (but they have shuttle service with mini vans).

osheri

Feb 13, 2011
We are renting from an owner we have 3 four bedroom villas and doing the VIP bracelets. When you say some of the villas are far away from the beach , how far away does that mean, (blocks, miles) Do you know which ones are closer, as an exmple the smaller ones or the newer bigger ones?

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
We are renting from an owner we have 3 four bedroom villas and doing the VIP bracelets. When you say some of the villas are far away from the beach , how far away does that mean, (blocks, miles) Do you know which ones are closer, as an exmple the smaller ones or the newer bigger ones?
I should have added that the shuttle bus services are the tops. We never waited more than 2 minutes. They take you where you want to go to and from the villas and that includes the beaches. The VIP bracelets are compulsory but the food and beverage quality and services are worth every penny. I for sure will book a few more times this year.

osheri

Feb 13, 2011
Thanks for the info Eddy, Do you stay in the villas when you go? Also would you happen to know if the 4 bedroom villas are located close to the other 4 bdrm villas and if they are near the beach or farther away. We have 20 friends going and would like to be near one another.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Thanks for the info Eddy, Do you stay in the villas when you go? Also would you happen to know if the 4 bedroom villas are located close to the other 4 bdrm villas and if they are near the beach or farther away. We have 20 friends going and would like to be near one another.
I stayed in the suites. Alone with my wife, a 1BR. was OK. The villas look great.
The Crown Villas

osheri

Feb 13, 2011
Are you an owner? We will be guests of owners and the only thing they say we cannot do with the VIP bracelet is go on Serenity beach. If your not an owner did you have any limitations?

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Are you an owner? We will be guests of owners and the only thing they say we cannot do with the VIP bracelet is go on Serenity beach. If your not an owner did you have any limitations?

Don't know of any place where you can't go other than the building where owners meet. This is where we spent our beach time.

2b61xt.jpg

2pyql21.jpg

5cj8z6.jpg

osheri

Feb 13, 2011
Cool pics thanks Eddy. If I have any more quetions before we go can I keep bugging you??

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Cool pics thanks Eddy. If I have any more quetions before we go can I keep bugging you??

Can't help much more than I have. Spent 4 days there, enjoyed it and intend on doing the same a few times a year especially over New Years. Probably the best party and fireworks in the DR. You can PM me if you wish. I'm 100% sure you will enjoy your vacation there.

Status
Not open for further replies.