europcar SDQ

cash01

Feb 10, 2011
is europcar located at the terminal at SDQ

i google mapped it and i kept giving me a location a few miles away but said it was their airport location. don't want to get off plane and be surprised

thank you

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
is europcar located at the terminal at SDQ

i google mapped it and i kept giving me a location a few miles away but said it was their airport location. don't want to get off plane and be surprised

thank you
at the terminal

ben jammin

Aug 3, 2007
Have rented the past two trips with europcar and no problems. The computers have been very slow or down every time so give yourself plenty of time... patience :)

kanson

Apr 8, 2006
Have also rented from them last October without any problem. A little slow processing the transaction.

slas7713

Aug 9, 2004
I agree with Papa Benito, be careful, Europcar will try to screw you if they get any chance. See my post:

http://www.dr1.com/forums/living/118810-europcar-shafting-rental-car-story.html

I've been going back and forth with their home offices and it's more or less the same. They will respond and then ignore me for a month or two until I follow up. I attached the requested docs in jpg format and the girl responded that she was unable to open my docs. Not sure why the main office can't, or maybe more like don't want to, open the docs and investigate the corruption. They are still trying to sweep it under the rug and ignore the problems they have in the DR.

Steve