Fishing near La Romana / Casa De Campo

JustinB

Feb 15, 2011
Hi. I'm going to Casa De Campo in June and while my buddies golf, I'd like to go fishing. I'm interested in both freshwater / river fishing and deep sea. Landing a tarpon is still on my bucket list!

Can anyone recommend a guide to work with and get in touch with? I haven't seen much on-line for fishing charters in the South.

Gracias,

Justin

PelegrinSM

Feb 17, 2011
Fishing Options

Hi. I'm going to Casa De Campo in June and while my buddies golf, I'd like to go fishing. I'm interested in both freshwater / river fishing and deep sea. Landing a tarpon is still on my bucket list!

Can anyone recommend a guide to work with and get in touch with? I haven't seen much on-line for fishing charters in the South.

Gracias,

Justin

I'm Netfri Garrido from Casa de Campo Sales Department, in order to provide you with all the information about the different fishing options that we offer, please send us your email address.

Netfri Garrido

AvidTraveler

Mar 24, 2011
La Romana is a premier destination for those wanting to explore deep sea fishing and diving, alike, in the warm waters of the Caribbean Ocean. Several dive centers througout the destination will guide you and fulfill your every sporting need. Try your luck in Isla Catalina, perhaps the preferred destination for water sports this side of the Caribbean. To learn more about this destination's water sports, as well as contact information for these dive centers, I suggest you visit www.explorelaromana.com, which resulted to be invaluable tool for me!

balahoo

Mar 20, 2011
I would definitely go for Bayahibe Fishing Centre. Professionals, good equipment and they know what are they doing. Ask for captain Pepe as he is the most recognised fisherman in the area and he speaks English!!!!