sosua area swimming pool maintenance

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
it would seem the time has come to get the proffessionals in - does anyone recommend someone to repaint and repair a pool ie taking off old paint, filling cracks and repainting and what such an undertaking may possibly cost....will it be as much as having a new pool built ahem

water would seem to be disappearing at 3 inches per day but not from the filter, found a hole and put putty in it but water still seems to not want to stay in the pool despite heavy rainfall

holland1974

Aug 13, 2008
I can recommend Top to Bottom pool maintainance, his name is Keith and his number is 829 731 6606. He has sorted a couple of problems for me but no repainting so wouldnt have an idea on cost.

Patron

Mar 17, 2010
You should contact Paradise Pools 809-717-4500. The owner is american and offers quality work at great prices. He built a beautiful swimming pool with an infinity edge for a friend of mine in Cabrera for $15,000.

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
We got tired of repairing and painting our pool every year or so and had the pool redone and surfaced wtih "pool birte" a kind of stucco. NEVER been happier. It is now almost 2 years and not a single problem. It also seems like it is much easier to maintain and keep clean.

Bob K

Dec 21, 2008
pool repair/repaint

I know of a couple guys (gringos) who are repainting the neighbours pool, repairing the leaks. Their price was very reasonable. They are in Sosua. You can email them at rentagringo@live.ca or call 829-876-1123

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
hmmm yes im i gringo and ive repaired and repainted the pool and now I want someone to do it properly lol

Aug 21, 2007
What about Pro Source Caribe? They rebuilt my entire pool last year....had to replace all the pipes buried around the pool and the main drain, as the pool was built many years ago and the pipes were not really connected to each other and leaking. They did an incredible job. They were professional, they cleaned up after themselves every day, and the work was done in a timely manner.

Of course, the job concluded with resurfacing the bottom and painting.

I couldn't be happier.

Lindsey

Reactions: mike l

Gregory37

Jul 8, 2011
I would wait and see if I could do it myself. Try going to a discount pool supplies store and see what they recommend you do. I've had problems with getting over charged by contractors to do simple jobs. If I knew they were that simple, I would have done them myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.