La Boca-directions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

appleman

Dec 18, 2003
Can someone post or PM me with detailed directions to La Boca grill near Sabaneta de la Seca. I can't find the place.

Thanks.

bob

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Very easy to find and usually quite quiet and peaceful there apart from Sundays when it tends to be noisy musicwise and more crowded with Dominican families enjoying a day out.

Go east out of Cabarete and turn in towards the Celuisma Hotel (new blue and white painted concrete sign) - turn right before the hotel and just keep going until you reach the beach/ mouth of the Yasica.

Enjoy...

appleman

Dec 18, 2003
Very easy to find and usually quite quiet and peaceful there apart from Sundays when it tends to be noisy musicwise and more crowded with Dominican families enjoying a day out.

Go east out of Cabarete and turn in towards the Celuisma Hotel (new blue and white painted concrete sign) - turn right before the hotel and just keep going until you reach the beach/ mouth of the Yasica.

Enjoy...

Thanks Whirleybird. Sounds easy...we will see.

bob

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Go east out of Cabarete and turn in towards the Celuisma Hotel (new blue and white painted concrete sign)

Oops! Slight error in the fact that the old sign was blue and the newly painted one is burgundy and white!!

Last edited:

appleman

Dec 18, 2003
Same place?

Are we talking about the same place? I thought the restaurant was called La Boca, but maybe that just described the location at the mouth of the river. Now I am really confused. I will have to get there soon so I know if I have one place or two places to go to.

Thanks for the website link, it looks like a nice place to spend some time.

bob

Jan 17, 2009
Are we talking about the same place? I thought the restaurant was called La Boca, but maybe that just described the location at the mouth of the river. Now I am really confused. I will have to get there soon so I know if I have one place or two places to go to.

bob

From the pics on the website, yes, it is the same place. To be honest, I thought it was called La Boca too!

Chareena

Apr 3, 2004
janssoncarina.blogspot.com
La Boca, Islabon

bob

I think it is referred to as La Boca (river mouth), but the name of the tipico restaurant is Laguna Bar. Unless there has been a change of ownership and name since last November.

The place is very nice, one of my favourites, unfortunately (my opinion) the kite-surfers think the same these days.

Reactions: appleman
Status
Not open for further replies.