Before you rent condo in Bavaro-Corales,Punta Cana

worldtraveler1

Feb 6, 2011
Ask Ask Ask....questions....
We were expecting a nice relaxed vacation and we rented in a condo complex (Mar de Corales II) which runs very much like a Hotel. Rent by day (hours) week, month. Had we known the property was next to Barcelo open disco and that there would be so many people in/out, parties, "bulla" all day long, we would NEVER have rented here. So..lesson is...ask ask ask if you are dealing with a reputable Realtor what clientele the property caters to.

We selected the location on a previous trip because of its location to the beaches. Good beach access within walking distances are very hard to come by in Corales/Cortesito areas. Most of the resorts have taken over the beach areas and if you do not have a car....good luck in finding a beach....

So, when walking around looking at apartments here in Bavaro/Cortesito/Corales/Dorado, check them out at night.....

Noah, DiAngelis, Bamboo Bar....all by Corales/Stanza Mare area GREAT fare!

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
I agree. Actually, unless you're kinda familiar with the area, all the various properties start sounding the same. Lots of the names share some of the same words.

When shopping for a vacation on my first visit to the D.R., (in an A.I., of course), I found it hard to distinguish between the various hotels. After researching and shopping online, I just picked one. LOL.

There are a number of nice condos within close walking distance to public beaches in El Cortecito. I'd rent you mine, but it's still being constructed. LOL Actually, I'm still on the fence deciding if we'll rent ours out when we're not there.

I can recommend a very reliable and trustworthy rental agent/ property manager should anyone need to rent a condo. He will give you the real scoop, and direct you to a place you'll like. PM me for his name, since I don't think I'm allowed to post it.