Specific Question about tenants' rights

Pavlov

Sep 4, 2009
Hi,

I went through the other thread about tenants' rights in the DR but was a little underwhelmed at how little specific information it contained.

Here's what I'd like to know, if anybody can reply please answer as soon as possible, I'll be greatly obliged.

.....If a landlord sells his property and the tenant is forced to move, is the tenant eligible for any compensation? Money to pay for a move? Six months warning? Nothing?

If the tenant is entitled to some compensation, what is the procedure to collect?

Many thanks!

Reactions: mike l

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Hi,

I went through the other thread about tenants' rights in the DR but was a little underwhelmed at how little specific information it contained.

Here's what I'd like to know, if anybody can reply please answer as soon as possible, I'll be greatly obliged.

.....If a landlord sells his property and the tenant is forced to move, is the tenant eligible for any compensation? Money to pay for a move? Six months warning? Nothing?

If the tenant is entitled to some compensation, what is the procedure to collect?

Many thanks!

You should repost this in the legal section in order to get an answer from a lawyer. He only checks the Legal section for questions. In this section you will get a lot of opinions, that may nor may not be valid, in the legal section you will get an answer from a highly qualified Dominican lawyer.

Reactions: mike l

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
You should repost this in the legal section in order to get an answer from a lawyer. He only checks the Legal section for questions. In this section you will get a lot of opinions, that may nor may not be valid, in the legal section you will get an answer from a highly qualified Dominican lawyer.

Done;):bunny: