A Search

La Profe_1

Moderator: Daily Headline News, Travel & Tourism
Oct 15, 2003
I am in the process of organizing, at long distance, a dental clinic for Puerto Plata. As part of that clinic, we often encounter patients with serious medical issues (one year a patient had such a high blood sugar that she needed three days of insulin before she could be treated, for example). We work with the permission of Salud P?blica.

Sometimes a medical doctor is able to accompany the group of dentists and at other times there has been a retired US physician who lived in Puerto Plata available for consults. He will not be available this year. I know that there are some (or at least one) poster(s) who are physicians and who live on the North Coast.

If you are a physician and are interested in providing medical support for this clinic, please send me a PM.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
You know you can get Jose Gomez at the drop of a hat, and I would imagine that Bob K might be available. He was Ob/Gyn...

When will this be happening?

HB

La Profe_1

Moderator: Daily Headline News, Travel & Tourism
Oct 15, 2003
You know you can get Jose Gomez at the drop of a hat, and I would imagine that Bob K might be available. He was Ob/Gyn...

When will this be happening?

HB

JB is already on board. I will try contacting Bob K.

Thanks for the help.

Camila

Banned
Apr 19, 2011
I really like to join this and want to know about this, But I will do contact with you, But at this time it is not possible for me to contact with you, Now a days I am busy in a project, So, It is not easy, But thanks in advance that I have also keen interest in such things.