Anyplace in Sosua to get a printer fixed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blacklilah

Jan 25, 2008
Also, is there anyplace in Sosua that sells decent inexpensive printers?
I know I can find one in Plaza Llamas, but am hoping to save a trip to Santiago.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Our condo has bought printers from CeduCompp in the plaza next to the new hospital. Their prices are the same as their big store in Puerto Plata.

809-571-4848

SosuaSam

Jan 4, 2010
I saw printers for sale at CeduComp on the highway just heading out of Sosua and there is a computer store in the small mall behind Baileys that had some inkjets and lasers.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
There is a computer store behind Bailey's restaurant that should be able to help you. Don't know the name, but it is right behind the restaurant.

Tor

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
There is a computer store behind Bailey's restaurant that should be able to help you. Don't know the name, but it is right behind the restaurant.

Thats Compu Center. Very good.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
We have also used Computcentro (behind Bailey's) on many occasions and found Raymon to be both knowledgeable and helpful.

I recently went to Duplex in Ocean Dream complex in Cabarete. My printer was aged and it was as reasonable to buy a new printer from them rather than get a small repair done plus new ink cartridges.

My new printer/ copier/ scanner is a Canon Pixma MP250 and the total cost (with 10% discount, plus 16% tax) was RD$ 2520 including a 60 day guarantee. Nice equipment, nice people (owner speaks English) and nice price so would definitely recommend them. Telephone 809 571 0394, email: duplexcabarete@gmail.com

Last edited:

serenidad

Sep 9, 2011
In Expensive Printers and Cartridges

There is a store on the main auto route carretera sosua cabaerte the store is called Micro-Jet Technologies right beside Ferreteria Luciana in the plaza where Todo Carne is. They sell printer cartridges they also refill professionaly. You can find printers and school supplies really great place. 809 571-2221 and the staff is really friendly.

Status
Not open for further replies.