Delinquents in Las America Airport

homesearcher

Jan 4, 2011
this past week at least 2 cases I heard of where delincuente hanging out at the Las America Aeropuerto following citizens and their relatives/guests back to the Capital area. Two motorcycle and 2 delincuente on each. When the people arrive home and get out of the car to open the gate. The delincuente show gun and knives and rob. I noticed many delincuente hanging out at the Aeropuerto lately and commented to my wife that these boys are not waiting for anyone because they walk all over the airport watching the people. Leonel needs to get a grip on this place or the country will lose much tourism dolar.

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
Isn't this part of the security guys job at the airport to patrol... I'm sure they are aware of what's going on...

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
It seems that eachweek the police announce nabbing a gang of thieves that prey on arriving passengers. Seems to be a new profession.
Perhaps if they were met with a hail of gunfire they would consider another profession???

HB

Reactions: AlterEgo

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
la barbie says

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isn't this part of the security guys job at the airport to patrol... I'm sure they are aware of what's going on...

the security at the airport probably arranges the gangs of delinquents.

Reactions: AlterEgo

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
I'm actually getting antsy reading this as I will be arriving SDQ in May with enough money to have a good time :S. I think I better deposit half of it in Bank of America and then withdraw it in Scotiabank ATM's.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
I'm actually getting antsy reading this as I will be arriving SDQ in May with enough money to have a good time :S. I think I better deposit half of it in Bank of America and then withdraw it in Scotiabank ATM's.

Just let me know the date and time. lol

Reactions: SantiagoDR

juanita

Bronze
Apr 22, 2004
Last month I picked up my mom at the airport and one of the tigres followed us right up to the car in the parking lot, he acted as if he was gonna help us put the suitcases in the car but when my friend (big guy) walk behind him he took off in a split second. We looked around and zero security guard; it was only 9.30pm.