Sosua news

Mark835

Nov 28, 2005
Ye hacked, i noticed it this morning. It happended to the site for the tour place next to the checkpoint bar a few weeks ago as well.

Uzin

Bronze
Oct 26, 2005
I hope the hacked site doesn't spread anything nasty, by putting it here just about everyone is going to click it - (that included me... !)

So perhaps this is needed:

DO NOT click on the link above and DO NOT go to the Sosua News site for now as it is hacked and MAY contain nasty malware and viruses that could infect your computer !

RenatoSosua

Bronze
Nov 8, 2006
groups.yahoo.com
I hope the hacked site doesn't spread anything nasty, by putting it here just about everyone is going to click it - (that included me... !)

So perhaps this is needed:

DO NOT click on the link above and DO NOT go to the Sosua News site for now as it is hacked and MAY contain nasty malware and viruses that could infect your computer !

I don't think it's spreading viruses, just check with IObit Security after clicking the site, but better be prudent and wait tomorrow it should be repaired.

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
Ye hacked, i noticed it this morning. It happended to the site for the tour place next to the checkpoint bar a few weeks ago as well.

Some people just don't have anything better to do? this is an act of vandalism and the perpetrator should be punished.

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
It's no fun being hacked, been there, got the t-shirt!

I think that unless they are trying to hack a bank's website for money, they are cowards when they hack a website just for the hell of it or a personal vendetta.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Why tag a wall with spray paint? It's about credibility with your peers.

Hack a site, publish it, gain some rep.

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
I think that unless they are trying to hack a bank's website for money, they are cowards when they hack a website just for the hell of it or a personal vendetta.

Depends. The anarchists shut down PayPal and one of the Amazon websites when they received "Lieber-pressure" to terminate their accounts with Wikileaks. I thought that was genius.

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
Depends. The anarchists shut down PayPal and one of the Amazon websites when they received "Lieber-pressure" to terminate their accounts with Wikileaks. I thought that was genius.
I hate Paypal with a passion but I would never hack them because I know that many people depend on them one way or another.