Announcement to make

Status
Not open for further replies.

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
I am going to quit my day job, move to DR and hang around the resorts and have all the gringos that come thru support me. Its so damn easy I see!!!

I am going to become a Sankie, yes, that's what I will do....

:tired:

Why do people go ANYWHERE looking for love? How about a vacation looking for adventure? preferably one without a disease and that won't keep costing $$ you after you are gone.... just saying!!!

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
I am going to quit my day job, move to DR and hang around the resorts and have all the gringos that come thru support me. Its so damn easy I see!!!

Why do people go ANYWHERE looking for love? How about a vacation looking for adventure? preferably one without a disease and that won't keep costing $$ you after you are gone.... just saying!!!

well there is not much adventure to be had enclosed in the All Incarcerated

sankies are perhaps about it

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Get the lingo straight Lalla, you're a female therefore you would be a sankiette. ;)

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007

Funny Friday, i guess.

Let's have fun with this Lalla.

I, too, will join you. Looks like a lucrative business.

I can be your Accountant and get some fringe benefits out of it.

I will draft the paper work.;);)

As a matter of fact, I will let Guzman draft!

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
Funny Friday, i guess.

Let's have fun with this Lalla.

I, too, will join you. Looks like a lucrative business.

I can be your Accountant and get some fringe benefits out of it.

I will draft the paper work.;);)

As a matter of fact, I will let Guzman draft!

Bronxboy make sure you put in there that I have good hair, that I speak english, and that I have a passport therefore I can travel with them, as long as they pay for everything and I need a new wardrobe for every trip please.

And about the all inclusive- why does everyone hate them so much? I rather enjoy being pampered and not having to do A DAMN thing for a few days except wake up and get dressed!

I have TONS of family in DR, and LOVE to stay with them in the campo especially- my family in santiago fight over the fact that I hardly stay with them in city. What for? I live in a city, I want to wake up to roosters! BUT with that said, I also feel badly that my family are bending in every direction to make us feel good as we are visitors, it is unecesary strain on them to have visitors, no matter how much they say they love it, for over 2 days. So instead we take them with us to the AI and let them enjoy it too, why not?

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
well there is not much adventure to be had enclosed in the All Incarcerated

sankies are perhaps about it

Annie, i dont get how sankies could be exciting. I cringe every time they open their mouths and I see them hand in hand with some poor chubby girl... CLULESS

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Dammit, Anna you are going to have to be my pimp!

Ok , funny Friday, love it, thanks BB

i'LL BE YOUR GUIDE THE OTHER WORD ISN'T LEGAL :laugh:

We can scan through the thousands and thousands of posts and see what works best.

Some of the things that work well I've taken note of is,

Take the guy home to meet the family and show him you don't have a bed to sleep on.

Be shy and never actually ask for anything but rather show or hint on what you need.

Tell him how much you want to take a course but don't have enough saved up yet.

I'll think of more:cheeky:

Last edited:

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Let her know that the only cologne I have is Agua Velvet and would really like to smell like Oscar de la Renta. lol

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Lalla: I will help you get around Santiago...I, too, have family here, but they don't understand me..will you help me? I need your help with some things, like my visa expired and they don;t want to renew it..Maybe a letter from you will fix things>???

Oh, and don't forget the new BB you promised me after last time??? You were great!!!

Luv ya..

HB => Horney Bastid!!

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Been thinking about moving to become a Private Investigator for all the clueless gringa/gringo.

Of course, I won't blow you cover Lalla if you give me a cut ;)

Last edited:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Here's a good one, money isn't important to me ( insert coz I have non) I just want to find someone I can love to be with and understands me.

Repeat whatever he says, if he likes purple moons, OMG so do you

Jan 5, 2006
This is why I want to become a sanky! :cool:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oRVLPmdVwRA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
We need to get a hand book together folks!
we can truly make a profit, and I promise to pump some money into DR1 for upgrades etc.

Why dont we set up a little beach hut with the logo? You guys send the clueless gringos my way as a "legit" guide.

HAY DINERO QUE HACER!!!! LOL

Wait- I will first be dressed to the nines, good shoes, simple summer dress, you know the whole "I work hard and can do it alone, its just tough at times..... like right now, my mom needs surgery and I am the only one working, which is why I came BACK to DR, you see, I am a muchacha de mi casa! I will figure it out, I dont like handouts mi gringo lindo..... would you like me to cook you a nice meal? But can you go to the colmado with me? I am short on pesos...ven papi"

Status
Not open for further replies.