FLASH: No bus strike tomorrow!!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Government bought off the transport syndicates yet again, offering subsidies for their diesel fuel..

Once again screwing the public...TINSTAAFL all the way.

You and I will end up paying these thieves...

HB

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
The "OWNERS" win again.

When will the gov't have the balllllls to stare down the transport mafia until the mafia blinks !

Truth is; this is a business deal between two crooks and as HB indicates the public gets screwed. No free lunch, somebody has to pay.

Regards,
PJT

Last edited:

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
Actually think of it as there is not going to be an increase in price but rather a new tax. It should be considered the BOHICA tax
Bend Over Here It Comes Again tax :cheeky:

Bob K

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
Government bought off the transport syndicates yet again, offering subsidies for their diesel fuel..

Once again screwing the public...TINSTAAFL all the way.

You and I will end up paying these thieves...

HB
One my buddies in the drivers union (sindicato) called me the other day and said they are in the middle of negotiating with the gov. in order to get thousands of new vehicles exoneration.
He asked me if I was interested to apply as I'm currently a member of the union, I said no I don't have any plans to move back to DR in the mean time.

Talvez cuando gane Hipolito yo vuelva!

JJ

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
what leonel should do is chop off the heads of those sindicate bastards and stick them up on the palacio national fence. new sindicate bosses will be much more flexible, i am sure...

Reactions: bienamor