Loase resort and spa

Status
Not open for further replies.

TOTENHAM

Apr 16, 2010
Does any one know if the Loase Resort and Spa in COSTAMBAR is still open for buisness. They never ans my e-mails And they don not ans Telphone. thing Something seems strange

tink23

Jul 15, 2008
They're opened. I emailed them a few weeks ago. It took them more or less 2 weeks to respond. Maybe they're just busy now since it's high season?

TOTENHAM

Apr 16, 2010
Thanks for the Info Iwill waite a few more days to see if they ans my inquiry Suprised to hear they are that busy I wanted to go to Costambar for a few days in May to see what Costambar is like before we go Playa Dorada The only other place I could find to stay in Costambar was Black Beards and I am told Black Beards is frequennted by undesirables

web

Nov 5, 2005
hola, i know the owner there he is a great guy. I will see if i can get him to check his email or get his cell phone number.

Henry03

Nov 11, 2002
Loase

Hi
The owner of Loase is travelling and I think he is scheduled to return on Wednesday.
In the meantine I will try to contact someone at Loase about answering your emails.
H

TOTENHAM

Apr 16, 2010
Thank you all The owner did make contact with me this morning So every thing is OK Now .So thanks every one again
Len

umeafdb

Mar 9, 2010
It is a great place that is not in the cookie-cutter version of beach motel often found. Owners are on-site and can give great advice. Definitely recommended those that want a tranquil but close to the beach place. Some of the groups who do vlunteer work have stayed there. But it also caters to individuals. All the reports were positive.

Status
Not open for further replies.