Help--I ran out of books to read

george1

Jan 2, 2011
Thank you very much for all the information. I am loooking at all of them this evening. One can always count on this FORUM.

Reidy620

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
www.casaellie.com
Hiya George,
This is one of the sites we use for free books for our kindle:-

download free books

Hope this helps
Tropical Regards
Ian & Ellie
anpalmisl.gif

george1

Jan 2, 2011
There is an English library in SD with over 6000 titles which always has a full table of books for sale....for 20 pesos each..
Eventhough, books in paper are not possible to bring where I spent quite a bit of time lately would I apprreciate if you have morre infos on the library. This sounds extremely interesting. I have a huge library and constantly look to expand.

Gringo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
George I just downloaded 970 kindle books for free and downloaded the computer app. from Kindle or if you have a kindle reader even better.
Just PM me for the site.

las2137

Sep 1, 2008
These boooks are either only previews or one has to purchase them (they are full price as far as I saw).

If you go to the Google Books section and scroll down, you will see a "Best of the Free" section. If you click on one of the "More" links, it takes you to 10 pages of free books. I am able to download to my browser for free.

amy111

Jun 14, 2010
Also, Centro Franklin (part of the US Embassy) has a small lending library at Av. Mexico 71 in El Vergel (near APEC). You have to apply for a membership, which takes a week or so, then you can check out items, including DVDs. Books are in Spanish and English. It is free. I'm pretty sure you don't have to be a US citizen to use it.

Reactions: Celt202