business mail POP

santa110xyz

Oct 25, 2005
since the change of staff at Business Mail in POP i found them working extremely inefficient - if not calling them unprofessional! Does anybody else have negative experiences with them since the new group of employees are managing the office?

oldschool

Oct 9, 2004
They changed the staff ?

Por fin....but you say the staff now is worse !

I don't know why anybody still uses BM, it's sucked for at least the last 5 years

Way better options

santa110xyz

Oct 25, 2005
They changed the staff ?

Por fin....but you say the staff now is worse !

I don't know why anybody still uses BM, it's sucked for at least the last 5 years

Way better options

Could you name me better options please.
There is not even a word what would describe the situation at BM now!
Many correspondences of mine are lost and nobody knows anything. Never ever happened before!

Feb 7, 2007
You can for sure your Vimenpaq/Transexpress, they are in most DR cities in Vimenca/Western Union office. You can also use EPS which has widespread presence in the Dr.

Other competitive choices are DHL Easyshop, CPS, Picknsend, and others.

santa110xyz

Oct 25, 2005
You can for sure your Vimenpaq/Transexpress, they are in most DR cities in Vimenca/Western Union office. You can also use EPS which has widespread presence in the Dr.

Other competitive choices are DHL Easyshop, CPS, Picknsend, and others.

Rubio, thanks for your recommendation. I live on the North Coast - which of the ones you mentioned do have an office in the POP area?
EPS is very reliable but also very expensive. I do lots of online shopping and with BM i didn't have to accept all the catalogs one gets flooded once you order online.
Vimenca i never ever heart any comment how they work.

dominicandonna

Sep 28, 2009
this recently happened to be at BMC: Had legal documents to send FedEx. It was busy.
The gringa girl took the documents, first said she would email me with the tracking number.
I said NOOOO, need the tracking number now. Gave me the tracking number, then let the papers and the Fedex envelope lying in the back room. I said, NOOOO, i need to see
you seal up this package before I leave. Unbelievably frustrating, unprofessional, and
a great way to lose your mail or the privacy of your documents.

I too live in Puerto Plata, and if you find of a cheaper, better alternative PLEASE let me know!!!