Stories about sankies on internet stop in 2008

awoman

Mar 14, 2011
I have read a lot of stories about sankies in DR but most of them are outdated. Google "sankie in 2011" and you will not find anything. Is this trade disappearing? I traveled to DR in February 2011, did not know much about sankies prior my trip...I am not fat nor ugly. I am 45 years old good looking ... There were guys, many guys- resort workers-who suggested to have "a good time". Without money asked. Without. But the money is involved. When I travel I tip resort workers generously, regardless the romance situation with them. I respect those very(!) hardworking people and do tip them. And if a guy decides to spend his tips to take a taxi and get out of the resort for the above reason, what would you call this? I would call it two adults agree to have sex. Not more, not less. I cant see this as "an investment".
I don't believe there are women who still fall for sankies and send money to them. May be they the institution of sankie is disappearing. What do you think?

bri777

Bronze
Sep 11, 2010
Sorry
what I meant to say was...
most women will not advertise their indiscretions and the foolishness of paying for a handsome guy .. specially on here!
Manu

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Well you have just proven sankies are still going strong in what you have said. You tip well in order for your sank to beable to visit you outside of working hours. Just because you dress it up in tips doesn't change what it is. I doubt he would make himself out of pocket to venture to where ever to have sex with you. They have to work an angle, only when you go would he have realised his failure if you resist leaving another tip for him.
It is what it is and as long as you know what it is then that is all that matters.
Like you say, you're an adult.

mxcutie

Jan 12, 2010
Sankies definitely still do exist. They are still going strong. Living here, I have seen many women get fooled by guys using them for money and sex. I'm sad to say that even a good friend of mine has found herself a sankie, and despite my warnings, has decided to continue her "relationship" with him. Even if you are good looking, the way of thinking here seems to be that if you are white and/or from another country, you are rich. I work in an area where we make a reasonable amount of money, and there are men working in the same place that are constantly trying to get things out of me because they think I'm rich because I come from Canada. Don't be fooled, just because you can't directly see it happening, doesn't mean it has stopped.

awoman

Mar 14, 2011
I do not tip well in order to get sex. I do not have to.... And they do pay for taxi before they get their tips too... They are human beings and do it for fun like any other people. I agree-not always.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I do not tip well in order to get sex. I do not have to.... And they do pay for taxi before they get their tips too... They are human beings and do it for fun like any other people. I agree-not always.

Well you see there is tipping and then there's TIPPING!;)

Tipping someone for their services is fine and whatever else you want to tip them for is your business but what people here keep hammering about are the scam artists that are out to 100% scam and pull the wool over naive people and make them think they are in love in order to get whatever it is they need to get from them.

If it's a straight up service and tip who cares not our business if everyone involved knows what they are into. :cheeky:

Fewer stories? Maybe or maybe there are fewer planes headed for the DR according to the stats on hotel vacancies these days.

Reactions: Bronxboy

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
i guess if you are a sankie you have to dangle your bait with a few fishes to get one that bites - sounds like he lost money on you

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
i guess if you are a sankie you have to dangle your bait with a few fishes to get one that bites - sounds like he lost money on you

John Holmes theory:

"The angle of the dangle is equal to the heat of the meat".:cheeky::cheeky:

GEF girl

Oct 20, 2010
You ARE being played big time..... Just don't think it is real interest or love, and don't spend too much $$... enjoy:bunny:

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
You ARE being played big time..... Just don't think it is real interest or love, and don't spend too much $$... enjoy:bunny:

She isn't being Played, she is playing with sankies that she knows are prostitutes, and playing them at their own game. Like JR said, he lost out on her, but he probably made on the one he had earlier that day. If she wants to dress it up and call it 'tips' for 'hard work' that is up to her, fair play.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
I mean nothing wrong with having a good time, but why waste a sanky's time ?

If you are good looking as you said, get out of the resort and there will be some Dominican man who will happy to have a good time with you and you probably won't have to "tip" them :)

Reactions: AlterEgo

GEF girl

Oct 20, 2010
She isn't being Played, she is playing with sankies that she knows are prostitutes, and playing them at their own game. Like JR said, he lost out on her, but he probably made on the one he had earlier that day. If she wants to dress it up and call it 'tips' for 'hard work' that is up to her, fair play.

No, she thinks those boys are just voluntarily sleeping around with her, just to have a good time.... And the tipping is just for the hardhardwork they do...

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
No, she thinks those boys are just voluntarily sleeping around with her, just to have a good time.... And the tipping is just for the hardhardwork they do...

Nah, I don't think she believes that, she writes that, but she can't be that stupid I don't care how unfat or unugly she thinks she is, I'll put money on it she ain't no 19 year old native sex kitten which is the other option these guys have for recreational sex.

GEF girl

Oct 20, 2010
People are a lot more stupid than you think. She probably truly believes they are just banging her not-ugly 45 yo body just to have a good time. So I say, she's being played, they are counting on her getting emotionally attached to them to send them monies after she's gone (and after a lot of emails and calls back and forth), to those hard hard working boys..

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
People are a lot more stupid than you think. She probably truly believes they are just banging her not-ugly 45 yo body just to have a good time. So I say, she's being played, they are counting on her getting emotionally attached to them to send them monies after she's gone (and after a lot of emails and calls back and forth), to those hard hard working boys..

Stereotypes. stereotypes. :cheeky:

May be she is not ugly, how do we know ?
Do you really think that Dom men are only interested in 19 yr old sex kitten ?

I have witnessed good looking dominican women in their 40's get piropos both in NYC and the DR.

Although I believe that the OP is getting played in a sense that they are counting on her getting attached.

GEF girl

Oct 20, 2010
I give a rat's ass about whether or not they wanna voluntarily sleep around with an old woman that could be their mom.

What do worries me is that she is being played big time, they are just waiting for her to get emotionally attached to them and after a few heartfelt phone calls, text messages and emails send them some money, those poor hardhardworking boys..

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
I give a rat's ass about whether or not they wanna voluntarily sleep around with an old woman that could be their mom.

oh my bad, sankies are only their early 20s I guess...

What do worries me is that she is being played big time, they are just waiting for her to get emotionally attached to them and after a few heartfelt phone calls, text messages and emails send them some money, those poor hardhardworking boys..

Who cares ? She knew who she was messing with from the start. She decided to play with fire, if she gets burnt, it's on her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bronxboy