Why Can't "Duminicans" Close ANYTHING ????

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I go into the bathroom to brush my teeth. The "top" is off the toothpaste.
Next time,same thing. Next time,the top is gone.I buy a tube of toothpaste with a "Fliptop",I think,"MAYBE",just "Maybe",they can close this????? No Way!!!
Not only that,but with time the excess paste they leave all over the top,gets hard,and you can't close the top even if you want to.
Mouthwash,same story.
I open the fridge,two cans of tomato paste open at the same time?

( which asks the question,"Why do Duminicans have to have two,or three containers of:"Cachu",Butter,milk, "Leche Carnation",and lots of other products,open at the same time?)

Both look like they were opened by a Great White Shark,but it was with the point of my good carving knives.They can't seem to master can openers either! Now,back to the tomato paste.I got a plastic top from a can of powdered milk,which fit the large can of tomato paste perfectly.It lasted
about a week.

Why can't they close a door? A gate"

Why can't they close their mouthes? They can talk all night long,and LOUD!!!
"Oh Well",if they closed their mouthes,they couldn't be pouring in all that,"Cervesa y Ron",or talking loud all night!!

Why can't they close their eyes? They can stay up until 6 am.

And MOST important,why can't Duminican women Close Their LEGS???

That way they wouldn't have all those babies that they can't afford to give the basic necessities of life!!!!

Cris Colon
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
Why the hell don't you hop on a plane and get the hell out of the DR for a change? I keep reading your stuff from years here attacking Dominicans and nobody says a word, maybe cause you are buddy with the veterans posters, people who will ever accept such behavior from somebody else, but I'm sick and tired of having to read your constant attack on everything Dominican.

AA has an offer, use it.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Next time,same thing. Next time,the top is gone.I buy a tube of toothpaste with a "Fliptop",I think,"MAYBE",just "Maybe",they can close this????? No Way!!!
Not only that,but with time the excess paste they leave all over the top,gets hard,and you can't close the top even if you want to.
Mouthwash,same story.

( which asks the question,"Why do Duminicans have to have two,or three containers of:"Cachu",Butter,milk, "Leche Carnation",and lots of other products,open at the same time?)

Both look like they were opened by a Great White Shark,but it was with the point of my good carving knives.They can't seem to master can openers either! Now,back to the tomato paste.I got a plastic top from a can of powdered milk,which fit the large can of tomato paste perfectly.It lasted
about a week.

"Oh Well",if they closed their mouthes,they couldn't be pouring in all that,"Cervesa y Ron",or talking loud all night!!

That way they wouldn't have all those babies that they can't afford to give the basic necessities of life!!!!

Cris Colon

man, I've missed you more than I care to admit:cheeky:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Why the hell don't you hop on a plane and get the hell out of the DR for a change? I keep reading your stuff from years here attacking Dominicans and nobody says a word, maybe cause you are buddy with the veterans posters, people who will ever accept such behavior from somebody else, but I'm sick and tired of having to read your constant attack on everything Dominican.

AA has an offer, use it.

You need to know the history, the guy is just a big good hearted teddy bear that is or has supported about 10 Dominicans in his household.

Don't take it personally;)

Reactions: mike l

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
Sometimes the "Truth" hurts..............

I have a chime on my house doors so they remember to close them.
After years and years, if I turn off the chime, they do not close the doors.

Those new to my house ignore the chime and leave the doors open.

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
You really aren't happy with your situation. If you continue to live with this female you are so unhappy, frustrated, angered by in every post, I think you should reassess you situation, location and future. Being salty old git only gets a laugh, but continuous negativity on a situation you have complete control over becomes tiring to others as it is nonsense. You don't need to be unhappy or frustrated.
You need a vacation, or a permanent change of surroundings.
IMO

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
LOL CC.
I agree, they can't close a thing. If there is no water, they leave the faucet open and when water comes, we have a flood, especially when we are not home. No fue yo...
The tooth paste cap is never on. They open up the cheese packing and never seal it in a zip lock bag. I have plenty yet they just leave the bag open for the cheese to dry up. They never have the keys when they leave home. Usually there is only one set of keys for the whole house. if they lose it, umm, time to break the lock.
AZB

DMV123

Bronze
Mar 31, 2010
CC - I hear you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some days we just need to VENT. You obviously just hit your wall.

I hit mine this week as well. I could have happily KILLED at least one Dominican! Good thing this particular Dominican knows when to go the hell away from me.

It is the day to day little things that can get to us. AND sometimes there is just NO ONE around that you can say these things to- they will look at you like you are a whacko. We need to VENT!!!!!!!!!!

I too hate hate hate that they cannot close a toothpaste.

I hate hate hate that they cannot check the damn fridge to see if there is a tomato paste already open.

I hate hate hate that they cannot REFILL the damn water jug in the fridge when they drink the last of it.

AND I HATE hate hate when they leave 5 drops in the juice/milk/soda container rather then put the damn thing in the damn garbage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, thank you for letting me VENT too. Now I feel like I can handle another day of stupid behavior.

sush

Mar 9, 2011
wao u really love this country that even with all that u can't just get out... i will never understand all this is not like u will get a lot more than u get where u from so why take all that? i agree take a plane and go where the perfect people live and if u find that stay right there.

i know many ppeople who are dominicans or duminicans like u call them who are very clean maybe u just happen to live with pigs which im sure are also available from whereever u come from.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
CC, that is the first post of yours that I have read in some time that sounded like the CC of old. Glad to see that aging has not been too mellowing.

There should be a special section in the archives for your classics.

I am feel sorry for the Type A persons that make a fuss about your posts. It is not good to take yourself too seriously, especially on this message board.

PS: About the leg closing, you would have not enjoyed yourself nearly as much as you have had that been the practice.

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
wao u really love this country that even with all that u can't just get out... i will never understand all this is not like u will get a lot more than u get where u from so why take all that? i agree take a plane and go where the perfect people live and if u find that stay right there.

i know many ppeople who are dominicans or duminicans like u call them who are very clean maybe u just happen to live with pigs which im sure are also available from whereever u come from.

U is not a word in the English language.

Reactions: SantiagoDR

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Bob, Do You Make "Housecalls???????

I used to be able to use the tips of my carving knives as screwdrivers,(I KNOW,"How Duminican!!!) but after being used to open cans for sooooooolong
they are all bent over!
I didn't even mention how my father-in-law,his son, and my "Handyman",thats an OXYMORON, told me that THEY could pull up my water well pump and "FIX" it.They rented a large metal tripod to pull up the 150 feet of 2"water pipe with the pump head attached. After they got everything "setup" I left,(Note to "Newbees", NEVER watch Duminicans work, you will keep saying, "What The Phuck Are You DOING???)
About 30 minutes later,they all came into my living room.
Their faces were a combination of dismay,and extreme FEAR!
"It Slipped", was all they could,or needed to say.
150 feet of 2" pipe,with the wellhead attached,was on it's way to China!!
I have MORE!
Cris Colon
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Squat

Tropical geek in Las Terrenas
Jan 1, 2002
Wrong part of the country Dude, and you are so far off from reality. Cris is indeed venting though, rather tame for CC though. My mother-in-law used to have many of those habits but we house trained her. She is an expert with a Canopener, closes the flour bags...etc. What's your problem Mayimbe, did CC steal your woman? You can always go back with your sister.
Pero hay muchos lambones por aqui...
-What's the deal with disagreeing with ccccc ?
Of course we all know most Dominicans are careless, but if we are still here after more than a decade, we should have dealt with it already...
I agree with those newbies here.
It is the DR... Love it or leave it...

miozio

May 23, 2009
I came here with my wife and little daughter just to live in a warm beautiful country. I never accepted open toothpaste and exactly the things mentioned here what Dominicans do from the Americans, Canadians, Australians, oh my God - British, and even Germans (cheap and dirty sometimes) that were my room mates during student years. I couldn't understand why why why, told them 100 times, they agreed but continued to be swines in the bathroom and in the kitchen. The Italians kept eating my food till it finished without asking and i returned home many times after the day at the University and working the night shift at a bar hungry as hell! I moved, moved and moved again... until understood that this world had no manners and it's so dirty!

Each country has its own swines but we don't have to live with them, right?

Reactions: Chirimoya

santa110xyz

Oct 25, 2005
Mouthwash,same story.

about a week.

Cris Colon

It's just part of their culture.
The day you start to open your cans with a knife you are well adapted to this country..."aplatanado" :)
If you can not beat it, join it!
But the knife issue i know .... I need to admit they have good quality cans here! - even special hardened steel knives loose their tip or have dozens of dents.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
I came here with my wife and little daughter just to live in a warm beautiful country. I never accepted open toothpaste and exactly the things mentioned here what Dominicans do from the Americans, Canadians, Australians, oh my God - British, and even Germans (cheap and dirty sometimes) that were my room mates during student years. I couldn't understand why why why, told them 100 times, they agreed but continued to be swines in the bathroom and in the kitchen. The Italians kept eating my food till it finished without asking and i returned home many times after the day at the University and working the night shift at a bar hungry as hell! I moved, moved and moved again... until understood that this world had no manners and it's so dirty!

Each country has its own swines but we don't have to live with them, right?

You are absolutely correct. My nieces when they were in their late teens were absolutely filthy. I owned several student rentals in a small city in Canada and the majority of my clients were swines.