Dominican Constitution Available in English

Fabio J. Guzman

DR1 Expert
Jan 1, 2002
www.drlawyer.com
The new Dominican Constitution, enacted January 26, 2010, is now available in a readable, English translation, done by me. The publication was sponsored by Gaceta Judicial, the leading law review in the Dominican Republic, and by The American Chamber of Commerce of the Dominican Republic (AMCHAMDR).

For orders, please call 809-255-0980 or 809-540-3455, or write to libreria@gacetajudicial.com.do. Identify yourself as coming from DR1 so I can give Dolores and Robert their due. The price is 300 pesos.

The translation is also available in the Amazon Kindle Store as an e-book for $6. Amazon.com: constitution dominican republic: Kindle Store

Deon

Jul 4, 2011
Hi, thanks for sharing. Its a bit technical but very
informative. Keep it up.

MiamiDRGuy

Bronze
May 19, 2013
Why would I have to pay $300 peso to get one? I though it should be free to the public since spanish version does. I may be missing something here, help me understand this.

Oct 13, 2003
instagram.com
Why would I have to pay $300 peso to get one? I though it should be free to the public since spanish version does. I may be missing something here, help me understand this.

The official documents are in Spanish.

Dr. Guzman took it upon himself to translate the document into English, which I can imagine is quite a bit of work(I've translated legal documents myself).

Dr. Guzman has kindly posted the availability of the document for the low sum of DR$ 300 in electronic form.

I say that is cheap and commend Dr. Guzman for his efforts.