Guest-friendly hotels in Punta Cana

Liguidsoul

Oct 3, 2008
I'm trying to come up with some guest-friendly hotels in Punta Cana. As a single male, I like to go out and meet women at Mangu or other clubs. Unfortunately, most high-end resorts do not let local girls enter.

What are the "guest friendly" hotels that allow local girls to enter without discriminating against them? Most girls are automatically labeled even if they have normal jobs as a waitress or likewise.

Your input is appreciated. Looking for something that could run $120 or less per person, and freely allows guests to enter by paying the daily guest fee.

I'm not looking for something really low-end like Barcelo. It just has too many negative reviews. I think I'm looking for something in the "low-medium" range.

Reactions: mike l

Caribbeandreamto

Advertiser
Mar 26, 2011
caribbeandreamto.net
You are going to have a problem throughout Bavaro with this issue. There are only several small hotels to choose from in the Bavaro area and Barcelo has much better accommodations than they do, even with all of Barcelo's bad reviews.

My suggestion: stay at the resort of your choice and take whatever girl you meet to the caba?a (Dominican motel) just past the Friusa intersection towards Arena Gorda.

Maybe someone else knows of a small hotel with lenient policies.

Liguidsoul

Oct 3, 2008
Are all of the Barcelo's guest friendly? Do we know this for sure? Maybe I will just use Barcelo. It doesn't seem that bad, and it would save money. Do they allow guests to freely enter and leave and only pay for the days they stayed?

Which Barcelo is the best?

Liguidsoul

Oct 3, 2008
How would you rate staying at a private condo based on this issue. I have seen some nice condo's which can be rented for $600-800 for the entire week. I assume there is no problem inviting your guests to these condos while you are renting it out?

Caribbeandreamto

Advertiser
Mar 26, 2011
caribbeandreamto.net
I never said Barcelo was guest friendly. I am aware that they are not and I know of no resort that is.

Renting your own condo is another option that I did not mention because I thought you were interested in only all-inclusive. Inviting "chicas" to condos is definitely frowned upon by owners but it will be your place for the time period rented. Also, be very cautious that nothing is stolen or that any other problems arise.

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Rui Bambu will allow her in for a few days at a time, not just the evenings changing them like daily sheets. They allowed some whores into the sports bar after 12midnight who come up the beach from the disco down the beach looking for custom, so if you dont want to pay any room extras just go to the sports bar, it is 24 hours.
It is a nice hotel so dont abuse it, they know what is going on and just want their clients to have the best time possible without other guests being savvy. If you walk down to the pool in the morning and she has 7" glass heels on and a bikini of a 7 ear old covering her bits, and attitude that stands out a mile and you cant even ask each other what the time is through language barrier then expect to be asked to remove her. Go to the Corticitio Inn!

I believe most of the Rui are like that if you choose your girl for a few days or the week, but don't consider using it as a knocking shop, you won't get away with it.

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
I never said Barcelo was guest friendly. I am aware that they are not and I know of no resort that is.

Renting your own condo is another option that I did not mention because I thought you were interested in only all-inclusive. Inviting "chicas" to condos is definitely frowned upon by owners but it will be your place for the time period rented. Also, be very cautious that nothing is stolen or that any other problems arise.

We have been considering whether or not to rent out our condo in P.C. when we are not there. I think you've just settled the question.

Caribbeandreamto

Advertiser
Mar 26, 2011
caribbeandreamto.net
We have been considering whether or not to rent out our condo in P.C. when we are not there. I think you've just settled the question.

I don't think this comment should deter you from renting your condo. There is an active market for short term condo rentals in the Bavaro area. I rent out my condo and I prefer families and older couples. When young singles want to rent my place, I normally take a deposit or simply say no.

You are the owner and you rent at your discretion. If you have manager taking care of your place, make sure they have your best interests in mind.