Santiago to Puerto Plato

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanilynn

Apr 4, 2011
Hi all-
This is my first post, but I've been scanning this forum for quite some time now - thanks for all of the helpful information.

A quick question - the last information that I could find on taxi rates from Santiago to Puerto Plata was in 2009 - what are the taxi rates now? We are flying into Santiago on Wednesday (April 6) and are heading to the Rui Hotels. We're not typically the AI type, but figured we'd start off the first three days there to recoup and then head to Cabarete and/or Las Terrenas.

I had read in several posts that Bachata helps to arrange taxi rides from Santiago - is he still doing that?

Thanks for all of your help!

Shani

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
You can PM "bachata" and he will recommend one that will give you the best price..

HB

Naptime

Jul 23, 2008
www.vitos.com
bachata's recommendation will be johan. i have used him several times. as have many of my friends. i will pm his information to you, in case bachata is not on soon.

his price is 70 for day time and 80 for nighttime.

shanilynn

Apr 4, 2011
Thank you everyone for your quick responses! We leave tonight so hopefully I didn't procrastinate too much in making my arrangements! Oh well, no worries, it always works out! Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.