Any Dominicans who live or lived in Russia?

awoman

Mar 14, 2011
Are there any Dominicans who live in Moscow or in any other town in Russia? If so could you share your experience? Do (did) you work? What do (did) you do for fun?

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
Are there any Dominicans who live in Moscow or in any other town in Russia? If so could you share your experience? Do (did) you work? What do (did) you do for fun?

They don't speaks English!!!

JJ

awoman

Mar 14, 2011
Regardless their English Russian and Dominican people meet and make kids. I have seen a couple in DR.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
A lot of the old leftists were educated in Russia. go talk to them...they do not know English...Just Russian and Spanish...I think it will be kind of strange to find them on this board...

HB

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
If you see a guy walking on the streets wearing.... Una cachucha morada y un periodiquito Vanguardia del pueblo debajo del braso, talk to him he might speak in Russo.

haha

JJ

Mar 1, 2009
My cousins wife's sister went to Russia in the 70 the study chemistry. She spent a decade over their and she loved it. But she was blacklisted as a result of the cold war when she tried to make it in the DR. Pobrecita, "maldita comunita"!!!!, that's all people said about her. I'm sure Dominicans are kicking it in Moscow or Petrograd. We are all over the place.

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
My cousins wife's sister went to Russia in the 70 the study chemistry. She spent a decade over their and she loved it. But she was blacklisted as a result of the cold war when she tried to make it in the DR. Pobrecita, "maldita comunita"!!!!, that's all people said about her. I'm sure Dominicans are kicking it in Moscow or Petrograd. We are all over the place.

Russian women are some of the most beautiful women in the world, they remind me of Baskin Robbins 31 flavors.