Looking for a home for 2 dogs

DKJohnson

Apr 9, 2011
Greetings!

I need to find a new home(s) for our 2 beloved dogs. We found them in a bag of trash at about 6 weeks old the first day we arrived to Higuey. We have cared for them ever since. After 2 yrs my daughters and I are returning to the US very shortly, unfortunately the situation doesn't allow us to bring our dogs at this time.

They are mixed breed brothers and are now 2+ years old. They are a medium size, about 25 lbs +/-. They love protecting us and our home. Their barks great exceed their size, but they have soft mouthes and uninterested in actually biting. They are very affectionate and used to a lot of love and attention. They are not vaccinated, however I can provide money for vaccinations.

I have been in contact with several pet rescue agencies in the Santo Domingo area, where we live, most seem interested only in giving me a hard time about "abandoning them" and not being "responsible enough to include them in our plans to leave". The few inquiries I have had have yet to be fruitful as neither they nor I have means of transport. If anyone is interested in adopting 2 intelligent, loving family pets please contact Karim Johnson @ 809-236-6680 or send a private message. Thanks.

Photos
Tiny & Whisper | Facebook

d_karim@yahoo.com