How promiscuous are DR women?

slinger

Nov 5, 2010
Does the average Dominican woman respect her marriage vows? I know; what's "average"? But try to answer.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Does the average Dominican woman respect her marriage vows? I know; what's "average"? But try to answer.
Hookers or non-hookers?

How promiscuous are you?

Who is the "average" Dominican woman?

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009

depends on the integrity of her family life as a child, her upbringing, social status and income. The lower is it, the less consistency you may find to marriage vows. Not absolutes just generally speaking. And in relation to this is where YOU will be when you marry her.

Reese

Oct 5, 2010

I guess that would depend on the woman and I don't think her being Domincan has anything to do with it.

GEF girl

Oct 20, 2010
How promiscuous are they? If they are half as bad as the men, then, well....................:cheeky:

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
marriage vows?
i think that average dominicans do not really get married. they live together and call each other wife/husband but relationship is not formal.
so, in fact, they do not really "cheat" :)

GEF girl

Oct 20, 2010
At least in the US and Europe, generally speaking, it is an unwritten social norm that when you are in a (serious) relationship and living together, that you are monogamous.... no legal obligation but a social obligation to society.. Maybe those norms are different in the DR

ElvisNYC

Jan 27, 2006
How promiscuous are American women?

A gringa to another gringa - But Latinas are more promiscuous, just look at Shakira moving her hips, and living in the tropics, they must be practically nude. Latinos are sensual ! :D

I remember when I lived in the US and hearing gringos express about latinos as hot, sensual, exotic, promiscous, etc.. :)

ElvisNYC

Jan 27, 2006
At least in the US and Europe, generally speaking, it is an unwritten social norm that when you are in a (serious) relationship and living together, that you are monogamous.... no legal obligation but a social obligation to society.. Maybe those norms are different in the DR

I don't think so ! Lots of people cheat in the US, it's a norm - it's really not an unwritten social norm anymore. Besides, look at those divorce rates, most likely someone is cheating.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
A gringa to another gringa - But Latinas are more promiscuous, just look at Shakira moving her hips, and living in the tropics, they must be practically nude. Latinos are sensual ! :D

I remember when I lived in the US and hearing gringos express about latinos as hot, sensual, exotic, promiscous, etc.. :)

Except Shakira, although from Colombia, is of Lebanese descent.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Judging by the number of married Dominican women I have been "with",I'd say,"a lot"!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Then you should stop reading this thread!
I think there is a rerun of,"The Best of The 700 Club" on the Christian Broadcasting Network right now!!!!

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
What is one of the most successful business sectors in the country?

Caba?as

Latin culture is well organized for messing around.:cross-eye

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
Then you should stop reading this thread!
I think there is a rerun of,"The Best of The 700 Club" on the Christian Broadcasting Network right now!!!!

Praise Jesus, praise Jesus, there is a sale on butternut squash at Hannaford Bros. Oh lordie B, let me find my heart pills because I put on my boxer shorts.

Man people are a faithful as their options. Unless they live in a fairy tale then they are only as faithful as talking pigs, wolves with emphysema and narcoleptic apples and a good wig maker.

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
To answer the OP: Dominican women are as promiscuous as the men they are with.