Antique or classic car rentals with chauffeur service?

Mike_n_Val

Dec 24, 2010
Does anyone know of anyone with unique antique or classic cars for rent with chauffeur service? I saw a number of pictures from the Punta Cana Carnival with some old classic cars, perhaps there's a car club in the area? Any help is appreciated, been searching for days and haven't been able to find anything.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Many of them came from Santo Domingo, but there is also someone in La Otra Banda (Higuey) who has several parked outside their house. In Santo Domingo a good source of information would be Angel Todo Carro in the Zona Oriental. 809-426-3770

Mike_n_Val

Dec 24, 2010
Many of them came from Santo Domingo, but there is also someone in La Otra Banda (Higuey) who has several parked outside their house. In Santo Domingo a good source of information would be Angel Todo Carro in the Zona Oriental. 809-426-3770

Thanks Chirimoya, La Otra Banda is much closer than Santo Domingo I will have to try and find said person next time I pass through that area. Would if possible like to find someone close in the Bavaro/Punta Cana region. I will definitely look up Angel Todo Carro and see what they can offer.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
The house is on the right-hand side of the road between La Otra Banda to Higuey. However I have no idea if this person rents them out, but they are likely to know other people in the biz who do.