"Dominican" Contractor in Jarabacoa

SDF123

May 19, 2008
Hello all you DR1ers!! So after 3 years living in Santo Domingo we have had enough and it is time to move somewhere cooler. The land has been purchased and everything will be final the week after Easter. No I need to find someone to help me build "the Dominican" way. I would like to find the following Plumber, Electrician, General Contractor. This will not be a Jarabacoa Mansion just something small 2 bed rooms. Maybe 1 or 2 out side guest houses. Need to look into power water, and sewage 1st everyone told me it is in the street (we are on the same street and campo de Golf). Any help or advice you can give us would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you
SDF

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Hello all you DR1ers!! So after 3 years living in Santo Domingo we have had enough and it is time to move somewhere cooler. The land has been purchased and everything will be final the week after Easter. No I need to find someone to help me build "the Dominican" way. I would like to find the following Plumber, Electrician, General Contractor. This will not be a Jarabacoa Mansion just something small 2 bed rooms. Maybe 1 or 2 out side guest houses. Need to look into power water, and sewage 1st everyone told me it is in the street (we are on the same street and campo de Golf). Any help or advice you can give us would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you
SDF
PM me, family are respected contractors and developers in Jarabacoa.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Dang! You took da woids outta mah mouf....Yes, do PM the Cobraboy...one of the good guys...

And leave to coffee on, I love to play that course!!

HB