Need a casita in Casa De Campo, Bayahibe, Dominicus

mamasitaRita

Apr 20, 2011
Just arrived to La Romana and ended up with a nice house, but on a very loud busy street. Can't sleep and neither can my two little boys. Would like to rent a small house/Apartamento close to the beach. My husband is volunteering at a local Aids Clinic, so we can't be too far for LR. because he will need to take the gua-gua into "work" every day.
Need it for 3 weeks, starting April 25 (because i assume everything is occupied during Semana Santa...if not will take it ASAP.)
Budget is about US$200 a week, (willing to pay more if the house comes with a cook) any and all suggestions greatly appreciated!!!
Gracias, Margarita

demi56

Jun 2, 2007
bayahibewebcam.com
Casa de Campo is probably the most expensive part of Dominican Republic, people pay 1000 - 2000 USD per night, so I am not sure if you can fund anything that cheap. We are 25 minutes from La Romana and I don't think I've seen anything for rent for 200 USD per week. Unless your rent a cabana without an A/C, small one room with a double bed, fridge and a shower.
Are you sure you are in Casa de Campo? I didn't know that the streets are busy or noisy there.

La Mariposa

Bronze
Jun 4, 2004
Casa de Campo is probably the most expensive part of Dominican Republic, people pay 1000 - 2000 USD per night, so I am not sure if you can fund anything that cheap. We are 25 minutes from La Romana and I don't think I've seen anything for rent for 200 USD per week. Unless your rent a cabana without an A/C, small one room with a double bed, fridge and a shower.
Are you sure you are in Casa de Campo? I didn't know that the streets are busy or noisy there.

She did not say she is in Casa de Campo, said she is in La Romana but wants to be in Casa de Campo, Bayahibe or Dominicus