The German Bakery in Costambar?

Shiraz72

Bronze
Feb 10, 2010
On several past trips to Costambar I noticed a sign when you pass through the main gate and come up near the Jenny Market, that there's a German Bakery. I've never attempted to visit the bakery but would like to on my next trip down. I assume they are the suppliers of the wonderful chocolate croissants and cinamon sweat bread that the Jenny Market sells. Has anyone been to the bakery and could tell me where it is? Keeping in mind that I'm on foot. Costambar isn't a huge area, but there's only so far one can walk in the heat... but with the promise of great German baked goods I'm willing to walk....:cheeky:

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
after you enter costambar you take first turn left, street along the golf course. R&B bakery is 200 meters further, in the line of houses (one building separated into two-floor apartments). right opposite there is a new house construction, absolute monstrocity that will make you gag. can't miss it.
the bakery has fantastic breads and a selection of sweets. i do not remember croissants but there are cinamon buns with raisins and fruit breads. they also make great breakfast.