Trusting a dominican girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josemexicano

Apr 24, 2011
How do you know if a dominican girl really loves you are just trying to get an american visa. All she ever ask me for was $30 for her phone which I d ih dnt mind cause usa females want they phone hair nails and ect lol. I am seen different post about females that use peoople so i dec to ask

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
How do you know if a dominican girl really loves you are just trying to get an american visa. All she ever ask me for was $30 for her phone which I d ih dnt mind cause usa females want they phone hair nails and ect lol. I am seen different post about females that use peoople so i dec to ask

Jose, we have already discussed but I will let it ride to see what other's have to say.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
I guess the more threads you open you might end up hearing what you want to hear. But in reality there is "No Way Jose". Give it up pal.

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
Es obvio que tu no entiendes Ingles....por eso, te lo digo en Espa?ol. ELLA NO TE QUIERE. Una VISA es lo que quiere esa muchacha. Porque no aceptaste lo que te ofrecio Badpiece??? Por Favor, muchacho....ponte los pantalones, deja esa mujer, y buscate una en tu propia ciudad. Ya te lo dije como es.......pooooooor favor! Ya tu sabes

SHALENA

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
Me gusta lo que dices!!!!!!

I'm just saying! I mean, if he's that desperate I got a few friends.....they may need a pic first though. Jose, where do you live NYC? I might be able to hook you up. I'd go out with you myself but anything under 28y.o. just ends up stalking me and I'm not tryin' to have that this summer.

SHALENA

Major448

Silver
Sep 8, 2010
Okay folks. That's it for another edition of DR IDOL!!!!

And now it's time to vote for this week's winner. You all know how it works.

Call the number on the bottom of your screen, and Text 1 for "yes", or text 2 for "no".

Vote early ... Vote often!!!

On tomorrow night's show, we will announce the WINNER of the GRAND PRIZE, so be sure to tune in to watch .... DR IDOL!!

(Disclaimer: long distance charges may apply depending on your phone carrier. All calls will result in a 99 cent charge.)

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009

Come on bro, did we cover this already? Anyway to be frank. The answer is:

The same way you know if any woman likes you for true. Does she express real concern for you and your welfare? With time all things will reveal to quote El DeBarge. If you dont rush into matrimony then you can find out if she really cares about you AND if you actually like her. There are MANY Dominican women out there who want a relationship in the Biblical sense, to cleave to a man so on and so forth, fruitful, prosper. Unfortunately, many foreign dudes are so hard up for companionship that they dont think about what they are doing. They see boobs, butt and a face and that is good enough to just throw money at her for her presence. Sorry Charlie(Star*Kist reference), but it aint.

If you look at this like you were dating some woman wherever you are from, the West Side of Chicago or the North Side of Dallas, you should operate the same way. Since you said you were a young dude, 23 years old and make $80,000 then what would you do if some hoodrat saw you as a meal ticket? They dont average $80,000 in most ghettos in the US. Most people are capped in the mid $20s. So if you were there you would have your mindset right. You would be sociable with them but NOT socialize with them. But let me not make this solely about income, it is also about interests, goals, dreams, ambitions, plans. What are hers? Do they coincide with yours?

Bro, you shouldnt be asking ME these questions, you should be asking her. NOW....if she cannot answer them, some will say run. I wont. I will say honestly dump her. Because no woman is looking for true love and happiness without having a seriously clear idea of what it is and what she needs to do to put herself where he is/will be. If she cannot answer these questions then she is looking for a stray cat, that she can call Love. That she can pet and stroke and suffocate with her madness.

It sounds like I m joking, but I aint.

Kozy

Jun 1, 2002
There is what--4,500,000 Dominican females? No, they are not all the same, obviously. Read the previous posts and evaluate her as an individual. K

Major448

Silver
Sep 8, 2010
Jose, does she happen to know the words to this song ... :smoke:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XCw_UoRhTUk?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XCw_UoRhTUk?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Status
Not open for further replies.