Jet Blue Airbus 320

Deyvi

*** I love DR1 ***
Dec 23, 2009
Looking for people that have experienced this airline and aircraft. I think it's the same aircraft Spirit uses. Relatively small plane. Were you comfortable? service etc. Their service from Tampa to SDQ is thru San Juan and requires about another hr. in flight. Thanks.

RV429

Bronze
Apr 3, 2011
The A320 aircraft is one of the more modern in the industry and is used heavily here and abroad. The Jet Blue version is excellent and comfortable and with good service and toys. They also don't charge you for water, soda or breathing air as does Spirit. Hands down far superior to Spirit. Also a bag for free and no silly carry on charge. They also fly out of FLL to SDQ if that helps you. Try JB and you'll be pleased.

bochinche

Bronze
Jun 19, 2003
i recently flew for the first time on jet blue from sdq to jfk.
plane seemed big enough to me.....sure it was an a320.
expectations were low (even lower than american airlines), but was very pleasantly surprised.
girl at counter upgraded me to a seat with more leg-room for no extra charge.
left on time, arrived on time. drinks, snacks.
stewardess even came round asking if we want extra crisps/peanuts.

ok...nothing spectacularly special..... but good value for what i paid.

....oh....i made the mistake of going to the lavatory during the flight.....always a mistake on an sdq flight, whatever the airline.

wuarhat

I am a out of touch hippie.
Nov 13, 2006
I've flown that airline many times from Boston and back. I don't know what plane they were using, but the service was very good.

Kipling333

Bronze
Jan 12, 2010
I would takke jetblue over AA every time now ...the seats with extra legroom are worth the extra $25